GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Next Big Thing"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/07 at 16:03
Regular
"THFC"
There is a good release list in my opinion in the next few weeks coming and just passed: COD4, Mario Galaxy, Assassins Creed, Mario & Sonic, Ratchet & Clank

But i am just wondering what are some of the Titles your most looking forward to in 2008 - I know i can't wait for Devil May Cry, Naruto, Dragon Quest Swords and possibly most of all - Battlefield Bad Company, think it could be a special one, making Online Gaming even better and helping out the Ps3 with sales.

I know each console has some strong titles coming up but im hoping to hear some good points on games to keep my eyes on.
Fri 11/01/08 at 22:58
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
actually im really looking forward to smash bros again, just for the classic music soundtrack
Fri 11/01/08 at 15:08
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Can't wait to get my hands on Call of Duty.

Fable 2 might be interesting too.
Thu 10/01/08 at 21:40
Regular
Smahs Brothers Brawl - does anything really need to be said?

Mario Kart Wii - Some aspects looked retarded but if the online beats ds then it will definately be killer.

Zack and Wiki - Critically acclaimed with atrocious sales, I'll pick this one up as it's going to be lame until Smash Brothers

Tekken 6 - The idea of whooping your ass in HD is appealing =D
Thu 10/01/08 at 20:13
Regular
"Captain to you."
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Clear Sky - i loved the first game and this one form video previews just looks even better, with my new system i just can't wait.

Left 4 Dead: another great looking Source game, 7 player co-op really appeals and masses of zombies.
Thu 10/01/08 at 20:05
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
next big thing === gta4
Thu 22/11/07 at 17:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've spent the last 3 years saying i wouldnt buy another console but i've been feeling tempted recently. Stupid really because i can still go into the shops and not see a single game i'm interested in. Maybe when GTA and Final Fantasy come out i'll start properly considering it.
Thu 22/11/07 at 17:28
"possibly impossible"
Battlefield Bad Company will be one, Super Smash Bros Brawl another, Wii Fit looks like a laugh, Little Big Planet and GT5 Prologue will be a must on PSN, probably along with Wipeout HD.
Thu 22/11/07 at 14:59
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I picked Angel of Death up yesterday along with The Movies for £10. I like thats it's gone back to being a proper point and click game after The Sleeping Dragon which i didnt particularly like. Only problem is it messes up my screen resolution after i play it.
Thu 15/11/07 at 18:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Excellent. I'll see if i can pick it up.
I'm not sure what i saw in Game. Apparently there arent any other Broken Sword games. Maybe it was an import copy.
There is an independent game coming out online next year. It's a follow on from Broken Sword II i think.
Thu 15/11/07 at 18:06
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
yeah its quite good, i picked it up for a fiver in Game, well worth the fiver

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.