GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fallout 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fallout 3'.
Fri 08/11/02 at 14:19
Regular
Has anyone heard anything about this at all? I adore Fallouts 1 and 2, thought Tactics was a bit iffy...
Fri 22/11/02 at 23:18
Regular
I think fallout 3 will be out next year cause its on this bloody site for sale! just search fallout 3 in pc games its there..
Sun 10/11/02 at 17:50
Regular
"That's right!"
I had Fallout 1 + 2, and loved them. Lent Fallout 2 to a mate about three years ago... haven't seen him since, and I have no idea where Fallout 1 is

Excellent games
Sat 09/11/02 at 13:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Fallout was probably the first ever RPG I played on the PC, and a great game it was too. Haven't heard much about no. 3 though, but I am looking forward to it, I hope it's as good as the original.
Sat 09/11/02 at 00:22
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
there's some info at gamespot.com
Fri 08/11/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Unretired"
what the.... Tactics took the fallout serires to a whole new level! and if you were fond of the turn based mode you can turn it back on anyway!
Fri 08/11/02 at 14:19
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Has anyone heard anything about this at all? I adore Fallouts 1 and 2, thought Tactics was a bit iffy...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.