GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Played Hitman 2 today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Sun 10/11/02 at 17:58
Regular
Ah, I'd almost forgotten how good Hitman was, and Hitman 2 seems to be even better. I only got to play it for a couple of hours at my mate's house, but I watched him play a lot, and it rules. Might have to look into buying it myself
Mon 11/11/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Touched!"
I was impressed with the demo, but i'm not sure about buying it because many people have said its a very short but good game.
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:41
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Tried the demo and I liked it. I should be getting it soon hopefully; the level I played in the demo was fun.

Get into a Mafioso's mansion, kill the don then get rescue you're buddy. Best thing about it was the game lets you do the mission how you see fit, go in shooting the place up, or sneak around using disguises and silently killing guards who get in you're way.

It's nice to see a game, which lets you play how you want instead of telling you what and how to complete levels.
Sun 10/11/02 at 17:58
Regular
"That's right!"
Ah, I'd almost forgotten how good Hitman was, and Hitman 2 seems to be even better. I only got to play it for a couple of hours at my mate's house, but I watched him play a lot, and it rules. Might have to look into buying it myself

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.