GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you looking forward to?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/08/13 at 13:50
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Okay, so I'm getting more than a little excited that in eight days' time (Sept 03), Total War Rome 2 will be available, along with the Greek Factions Culture pack; my gaming sorted for the next few months, no doubt!

But what about the rest of you? Is there a particular title you are waiting for, something due in the next few months that's got you excited?
Wed 28/08/13 at 12:50
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Arkham Origins and Watchdogs... Two I'd forgotten about, to be honest!
Mon 26/08/13 at 18:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
GTA V
Beyond Two Souls
FFXIV A Realm Reborn
Flashback HD
Castle of Illusion HD
The Walking Dead
The Wolf Among Us
Puppeteer
TMNT: Out of the Shadows
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Arkham Origins
Broken Sword: The Serpents Curse
How To Survive
Watch Dogs
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
The Last Guardian

Madness really that I was considering getting a PS4, absolutely no need for at least a year while I'm working through this lot.
Mon 26/08/13 at 13:50
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Okay, so I'm getting more than a little excited that in eight days' time (Sept 03), Total War Rome 2 will be available, along with the Greek Factions Culture pack; my gaming sorted for the next few months, no doubt!

But what about the rest of you? Is there a particular title you are waiting for, something due in the next few months that's got you excited?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.