GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who will win the wii olympics - sonic or mario?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games'.
Thu 08/11/07 at 18:35
Regular
There is a new game for the wii coming out - mario vs sonic olympic games. It looks really cool. Two of the best characters battling it out for victory - who do you want to win?
Sat 22/12/07 at 00:02
Regular
I like both Mario and Sonic.But I really don't know what sonics got,what I do know is that Sonic has a need for speed so I think he's going to WIN!
Wed 12/12/07 at 23:47
Regular
Sonic without a doubt
Wed 12/12/07 at 21:41
Regular
"Mooching around"
All Wii exclusive titles are of poor quality and run their course in 5-10 minutes.
Tue 11/12/07 at 18:19
Regular
I think sonic will win because speed is the key
Tue 11/12/07 at 16:32
Regular
"THFC"
I found the game ot be pretty boring. It was easy at the start, repetitive and i would have hoped for something a bit better, Should have been online, and maybe had some kind of story to it.

If it were to be set via skills, then you would have to say
Sonic would win athletics
Tails would win any jumping contest
Bowser would win hammer throw, shot put etc
Mario is pretty chubby and so i doubt his really olympic material lol
Tue 04/12/07 at 18:42
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
SONIC!!
Fri 09/11/07 at 11:56
"possibly impossible"
In all seriousness, this could be a surprisingly good game if IGN's review is anything to go by.

I've got it on my list, but first I need Call of Duty 4 on 360 and maybe Assassin's Creed...oh and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue...

Bah! Too many games this Christmas.
Fri 09/11/07 at 11:55
"possibly impossible"
Neither.

Tails and Luigi will make a pact after being fed up from being left out of the limelight (and royalties) for so long and they will sabotage the games, then get found out.

Eventually all 4 will be disqualified and Yoshi will win.

Yoshiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Thu 08/11/07 at 18:35
Regular
There is a new game for the wii coming out - mario vs sonic olympic games. It looks really cool. Two of the best characters battling it out for victory - who do you want to win?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.