GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xbox, whats included"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/03/02 at 21:25
Regular
hi
im ive preordered an xbox but not a game as of yet. I was just wondering whether u get a demo disc with the xbox, the one that is in the stores, with project gotham, amped and bloodwake on...........thanx
Sun 10/03/02 at 23:18
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> I suppose that a demo disk wouldn't go amiss considering the Official Mag only
> has Project Gotham and the rest are pretty poor titles.

At least its one decent game. I wonder why Microsoft havent included a demo. They could have put the demo disc that is running on the pods in with the system. Anyway I have 4 games coming on Thursday, so I dont really care about the demo disk.
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:47
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I suppose that a demo disk wouldn't go amiss considering the Official Mag only has Project Gotham and the rest are pretty poor titles. Actually the demo that came with the PS2 at launch did only have Wild Wild Racing on it...

Outlaw.
Sat 09/03/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Just the leads to connect it all, a controller and the manual. No demo disc. If you want a demo disc buy the Official X-Box mag.
Sat 09/03/02 at 21:25
hi
im ive preordered an xbox but not a game as of yet. I was just wondering whether u get a demo disc with the xbox, the one that is in the stores, with project gotham, amped and bloodwake on...........thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.