GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Thu 25/09/08 at 14:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The AL East is just insanely strong with 4 of the 5 teams over 500.

Still plenty of races to be decided. The White Sox only have a half game lead over the Twins. The NL East is still up for grabs and the NL Wild Card is tied at the moment. The Dodgers are pretty much there now.
Thu 25/09/08 at 12:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Saw Tampa Bay vs Houston on 22nd June this year, Tampa lost 3-2.

Great atmosphere although 5 pints helped! Jays again just off the pace but I hope Tampa carry on doing well
Sun 06/04/08 at 15:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I thought they wanted to use Joba as a starter. He was used a relief pitcher a couple of games ago. Hughes had a good start but Mussina and Pettite were a bit shaky. The Yankees need to tighten up their defence a bit as 2 of the runs in last nights game were unearned.

I'm pretty surprised to see that Detroit haven't won yet and they are the team on Five tonight I think. It's all very early and a lot of games to go.
Tue 01/04/08 at 22:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not too sure, while other teams have acquired and gotten better i don't really see that with the Yankees. Really the only thing of the pre-season was actually keeping the likes of Hughes, Melky and Joba as i thought Steinbrenner would have traded them which i'm glad he didn't. Hopefully the pitching staff can stay fit and actually perform for once as that's our major weakness.

Saying that we gave Boston a half season head start and we still pushed them to the wire and we only lost in the playoffs thanks to some awful umpiring so hopefully with some luck we can finally win the big one again
Mon 31/03/08 at 16:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Yankees underway against the Blue Jays (Live on NASN) today. Do you think the Yankees can win it all this year? I think there are a few teams that look like they could win it all.
Sun 24/02/08 at 18:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
:-(
Sun 24/02/08 at 15:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't have much so I have to take what I can get. :)

I had a look at the NASN website and it says the first game they are showing on Monday 5th March is Minnesota V the Yankees in a Spring Training game. :)
Sun 24/02/08 at 14:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
stop rubbing it in you
Sat 23/02/08 at 13:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I wonder what NASN are doing. They've been showing a few ads for spring training, starting on the 5th March. I hope they are showing some games. Baseball season starts early!
Fri 15/02/08 at 22:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Certainly
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.