GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Annoyed isn't the word."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/12/02 at 21:36
Regular
Me flippin' x-box is bust. The Games disc that i got yesterday is completely scrathed up. So i have to make another 40 mile round trip to cheletenham to get it relpaced. Bloody Game.

Out of the the four games machines i've bought from Game only one has not had a problem so far. My GBA screen was bust after a week. ME dreamcast broke down after about 6 months and and x-box enjoys to break CD's. It's just my Ps2 thats run smoothly. Also while we are on the subject of Game i was in there yesterday and they where selling fifa 2003 for the x-box with no case and no instructions for twenty five quid!! I would have given them a fiver tops.

Still i'm shall return tomorrow and get a new x-box if they give me any soft story them they are likely to get a slap. I shall also try and get a new game as compensation and to cover me travelling costs.
Sat 07/12/02 at 11:47
"+ suspicious minds"
three classy consoles, not known for their frequent breakage, and HIS PS2 ISN'T BROKEN!
Sat 07/12/02 at 11:10
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
eh?
Sat 07/12/02 at 10:52
"+ suspicious minds"
I cant beleive this, two class consoles, and an x-box :) and his PS2 ISN'T BUGGERED!
Wed 04/12/02 at 22:27
Regular
"I confused?"
Got it sorted to day. It's annoying because to day was my day off and it's a 43 mile round trip to cheletenham and back. Damn you game!!!
Wed 04/12/02 at 18:30
er-no wrote:
> The Master wrote:
> i'm sure your not to bothered though er-no as your GC is probably
> rammed further up your behind which is probably annoying you more ;)
>
> No actually, haven't played my GC in a few days now, infact its on my
> bedroom floor.
>
> Meh.

give it a kick for me while it's down there ;)
Wed 04/12/02 at 08:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
The Master wrote:
> i'm sure your not to bothered though er-no as your GC is probably
> rammed further up your behind which is probably annoying you more ;)

No actually, haven't played my GC in a few days now, infact its on my bedroom floor.

Meh.
Wed 04/12/02 at 00:49
i'm sure your not to bothered though er-no as your GC is probably rammed further up your behind which is probably annoying you more ;)
Wed 04/12/02 at 00:22
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mantis wrote:
> Hard luck. Funny, when I bought my Xbox I accedentaly dropped it but
> it still works fine.

I have continuous trouble getting into the basement to recover it from its falls through the floors of my house. :P
Wed 04/12/02 at 00:19
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Hard luck. Funny, when I bought my Xbox I accedentaly dropped it but it still works fine.
Wed 04/12/02 at 00:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
I hate people who rip at Game shops.

Shut up.

:-|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.