GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looping Audio"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/02/13 at 13:34
Regular
Anybody know how to get an MP3 or similar audio file to loop continuously?
Sat 23/02/13 at 22:23
"Are you sure?"
Hi DL,

FWIW when starting a new thread and you select the Freeola services sub-forum then there is the subtle reminder:

If your thread is related to a Freeola service, please state the name of the service within your post, e.g. VIP Web Hosting or InstantPro.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sat 23/02/13 at 21:54
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hmmm... wrote:
Not at all.

Hopefully it will help remind both new and old forum users when posting their query.

No it won't ... if you are 'new' you post your question about your problem but you don't have any reminders to tell you to also add ...

...your system information,
...your ISP,
...your browser,
...your coding preference,
...your web development software,
...your preference for breakfast,
...your 'inside leg' measurement and whether you'd like tea or coffee with your request

... and if you're old, then you forget anyway ;¬)
Sat 23/02/13 at 19:37
"Are you sure?"
Not at all.

Hopefully it will help remind both new and old forum users when posting their query.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sat 23/02/13 at 19:31
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
A bit late now Hmmm ;¬)
Sat 23/02/13 at 17:55
"Are you sure?"
jjo'donnell wrote:

Welcome to the Freeola forums!

It's always worth mentioning if a query relates to an InstantPro Site or a 'normally' hosted one :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Sat 23/02/13 at 15:05
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
It looks as though you have raised a support ticket about this which you should now have a response to.

Basically, the Quicktime object in InstantPro wasn't looping even though "Loop" was ticked in the preferences.

It looks as though InstantPro adds the "loop" attribute the player as expected, however sets it to "1" instead of "true". Generally this would mean the same thing, however in this case only "true" seems to be accepted.

I've updated the object on your InstantPro page manually so it should now be looping as expected, and I've reported this issue to our systems team so it should be resolved entirely in the near future.
Sat 23/02/13 at 13:34
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.