GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Rather Rubbish and Hastily Prepared 2012 Picture Quiz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/12/12 at 15:10
Regular
"I like turtles"
Seeing as we appear to have had no 'official' Freeola Christmas quiz this year, here is an 'unofficial' one. The questions are as follows:

Film round

Here are some screenshots taken from films released this year, please name them.

Game Round

Here are some screenshots taken from games released this year, please name them.

Famous People

Here are some pictures of people who hit the headlines during 2012, please name them.

Album Round

Here are some album covers for records released this year with vital parts (like the title & artist!) blanked out. Please name these albums and their artists.

Famous Distorted People

Here are some pictures of people who should be instantly recognizable to most. Each of these people hit the headlines during this year. These pictures have been blurred but try looking at them with a hangover (as I was doing earlier today) as they really don't seem to look that much different to the others! Please name these people.

I'm fully aware that this is a lame imposter for the usual high quality quizzes you guys are used to but hopefully it will still be a bit of fun.

In the event of a tie break there shall be a good old fashioned duel at dawn, the survivor of this duel shall be declared the winner of the quiz.

The Answers:

Show Spoiler
Mon 07/01/13 at 01:16
Regular
He's like Grumpy Bear!
Sun 06/01/13 at 23:34
"Retarded List"
Keep your viral love to yourself you communist
Sun 06/01/13 at 22:53
Regular
"I like turtles"
Steel Protagonist wrote:
This is not suitable discussion for a family forum. I'm afraid I must report you all.

Report us for what?, I thought we were agreeing to be nice and spread the love, is that not the case?
Sun 06/01/13 at 20:11
"Retarded List"
This is not suitable discussion for a family forum. I'm afraid I must report you all.
Sun 06/01/13 at 19:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
I know
Sun 06/01/13 at 19:06
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
@pete ...

Have you and Steel Protagonist kissed and made up yet?

All I am willing to say is that there couldn't have been anymore love in that room if Darius himself had walked in.
Sun 06/01/13 at 18:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
@pete ...

Have you and Steel Protagonist kissed and made up yet?
Sun 06/01/13 at 16:05
Regular
I wish you two would just admit your feelings and kiss
Sun 06/01/13 at 14:43
"Retarded List"
pete_21 wrote:
Steel Protagonist wrote:
[i]That's an amazing template. I sure couldn't have made something that detailed and complex

I'm extremely sorry that my hastily constructed template (made solely for the purpose of making a quick and easy entry to this quiz) does not appear to live up to your expectations. I shall do my utmost to see that such an event never happens again. Hopefully this disappointment has not ruined your Christmas in anyway.

Anyway, as you previously claimed to speak in anagrams perhaps you could explain to us why you chose a username that is actually an anagram of Test Gaol Pen*s Rot?, was this inspired by your vocation or does it perhaps relate to a favourite pastime or something?[/i]

sheesh learn to take a compliment SHEESH
Sat 05/01/13 at 13:02
Regular
"I like turtles"
.....and he usually dresses like Buzz Lightyear! I did also find this photo of him which I refrained from using in the quiz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.