GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mac Kernel Panics"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/12/12 at 22:59
Regular
Hi,

Has anyone here experienced, or knowledge of, regular iMac (Mountain Lion) Kernel Panics that were not peripheral related?

How did you resolve this?

Neil
Thu 20/12/12 at 01:11
Regular
Thanks for those pointers.

N.
Wed 19/12/12 at 13:15
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Within the Kernel Panic text the cause of the error will be described, I would say 8 times out of 10 they are caused by a non Apple device driver.

The error should be recorded to /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/. Feel free to post the whole log up here and I'll take a look, but I can't promise anything.
Wed 19/12/12 at 12:02
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
I'm not a regular MAC user myself, however from what I've been told, this sounds similar to 'the blue screen of death' on a Windows machine.

I've run a quick search and the article linked below seems to give alot of information about potential causes for Kernal panics on Mac computers.

Kernel Panics
Tue 18/12/12 at 22:59
Regular
Hi,

Has anyone here experienced, or knowledge of, regular iMac (Mountain Lion) Kernel Panics that were not peripheral related?

How did you resolve this?

Neil

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.