GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ol' Limp Picks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/12 at 23:29
"Retarded List"
The lack of patriotism on this website is quite frankly abhorrent and must be rectified lest your new Queen Jennis feast on your children's dreams.

Therefore I give you this thread to discuss the Power of the Crowd, and how it is made manifest in our athletes' great success.

ps tubes
Sun 12/08/12 at 18:45
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
I don't see how anyone except the athletes would be able to prevent doping

Except Chas's mum and her Daz ... which is good, I must admit ;¬)
Sun 12/08/12 at 17:11
Regular
pete_21 wrote:
chasfh wrote:
[i]Wow... Who'd have thought there might be corruption in International Boxing...:-)

Yeah but wasn't London 2012 supposed to be whiter than white, free of doping scandals etc. etc?[/i]

I don't see how anyone except the athletes would be able to prevent doping
Sun 12/08/12 at 16:17
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
pete_21 wrote:
chasfh wrote:
[i]Wow... Who'd have thought there might be corruption in International Boxing...:-)

Yeah but wasn't London 2012 supposed to be whiter than white, free of doping scandals etc. etc? If there is any truth in these allegations then doesn't this actually suck quite a lot?

In other Olympic news I see the Cameroon Hide & Seek team are still doing quite well....[/i]

The only thing that's ever whiter than white is my mum's sheets.

Seriously though, it doesn't matter how much anyone claims that a particular event will be "scandal- free", it still all comes down to a very large group of people being willing to play fair.

Set the bar as high as you want, it doesn't mean everyone will jump!

my mum uses Daz if you really need to know!:-)
Sun 12/08/12 at 15:40
Regular
"I like turtles"
chasfh wrote:
Wow... Who'd have thought there might be corruption in International Boxing...:-)

Yeah but wasn't London 2012 supposed to be whiter than white, free of doping scandals etc. etc? If there is any truth in these allegations then doesn't this actually suck quite a lot?

In other Olympic news I see the Cameroon Hide & Seek team are still doing quite well....
Sun 12/08/12 at 13:47
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
pete_21 wrote:
Is there actually any truth in this?

Have there really been some highly questionable judging decisions been made in this sport during the Olympics or is this just ill informed sensationalist reporting by the beeb?

Wow... Who'd have thought there might be corruption in International Boxing...:-)
Sun 12/08/12 at 12:23
Regular
"I like turtles"
Is there actually any truth in this?

Have there really been some highly questionable judging decisions been made in this sport during the Olympics or is this just ill informed sensationalist reporting by the beeb?
Sat 11/08/12 at 22:14
"possibly impossible"
I was watching the boxing and diving, didn't see Mo run, but saw the replay after.
Sat 11/08/12 at 21:15
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
No Mo talk? Or do people on freeola actually have lives and are out on a Saturday night .....

.... calling 'Braveheart' to retrieve their dogs in a park whilst drinking copious amounts of Irn Bru ;¬)
Sat 11/08/12 at 20:32
Regular
No Mo talk? Or do people on freeola actually have lives and are out on a Saturday night
Sat 11/08/12 at 13:48
Regular
Phelps is built like a submarine, I'm about as impressed with his medals as I would be at a man with little cars for feet winning the one hundred metres

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.