GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music Funeral"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/07 at 22:11
Regular
What song would you like to be played at your funeral? and why? my choice is Noddy (the cartoon character) due to being always being called him during the last 4-5 years apparently I look like him *rolls eyes*
Fri 21/09/07 at 12:39
Regular
The theme music from the Film Finding Neverland its awesome! a real tear jerker, I want every one to be really sad at my funeral, because I will be sad to be going LIFE is so good I actualy want to live forever
Fri 21/09/07 at 12:00
"possibly impossible"
I've just heard 'Home' by the Foo Fighters (from the new album) and it's just made it to my No.1 Funeral track.
Thu 20/09/07 at 21:16
Regular
"Mooching around"
Adagio for Strings or Duel of the Fates
Thu 20/09/07 at 20:04
Regular
Vexxxed wrote:
> And no, you will not get a GAD for blowing my brains out with a
> gun !!!

Oh i so thought that was worthy of a GAD....:=)
Thu 20/09/07 at 12:43
"possibly impossible"
How about:

'At my funeral' by Crash Test Dummies.
'Bat Out Of Hell' Meatloaf (with forced singing along by congregation)
Thu 20/09/07 at 01:48
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I shall hire a Voodoo black magician upon my death bed, and get him to play some sort of magical song that brings me back from the dead at my funeral...either as a normal person, or as a zombie...either way :)

And no, you will not get a GAD for blowing my brains out with a gun !!!
Wed 19/09/07 at 12:26
Regular
"Twenty quid."
At my Dad's we had:

- “I’ll Find My Way Home” by Jon & Vangelis for when we went in;
- “Silver Wings” by Mike Rowland for the “quiet time for reflection”;
- “Nimrod” by Edward Elgar for the committal;
- “Tuba Smarties” by Sky for when we exited;

I chose 1 and 4, Mum chose 2 and my eldest brother chose 3.

"Tuba Smarties" is quite a jokey track but Dad loved it and it put us all in a great mood for his wake at the pub afterwards.
Wed 19/09/07 at 12:23
Regular
"Twenty quid."
iggvopvantoodlewin wrote:
> Pan Pipe Moods (...Insurance that I will not die alone)

Hahaha!
Tue 18/09/07 at 21:47
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Don't really know about myself.

At my Gran's it was Fields of Gold by Eva Cassidy and my uncle had The Wind Beneath My Wings both of which I thought were suitably chosen. Recently my dads been going through his plans and said that I should probably put some thought into it but I can't really bring myself to it just now - guess I'm in denial about dying :(
Tue 18/09/07 at 17:44
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I have no idea. Probabely nothing; no song to me would be justifiable. I don't plan to die either.:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.