GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GADs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/07 at 10:44
"possibly impossible"
Hello Vexxxed, or anyone else around...

Is there still no likelyhood of having a choice as to whether vouchers are sent electronically or by post? I would have thought sending Amazon vouchers electronically (or getting Amazon to do it, as they do with other companies) would be cheaper than having to print and post everything.

But there may be other issues I'm missing, of course. I just remember that it's something which has cropped up a number of times and would get around all those posts from people who don't get their vouchers or wait ages for them.
Tue 06/11/07 at 17:30
"Are you sure?"
Thanks Vexxxed - I've just spent mine!

I've been saving up for a Digital HDD/DVD for quite a while and this GAD has just gone into the kitty ;¬)

Good timing to get this ordered before the Xmas rush.

For those interested I've gone for the Panasonic DMR-EX77EB which seems to get good reports.

Thanks again Freeola...
Search Freeola Chat
Tue 06/11/07 at 16:50
Regular
"eat toast!"
so its been digitally distributed now?

ah, looking down, it appears they've only been sent out today so maybe the next week i'll recieve them.

Till then, i'll get busy playing diablo 2 and wallowing in pity for taking a temp job as a network hub surveyor.
Tue 06/11/07 at 16:49
"possibly impossible"
spoonbeast wrote:
> I don't seemed to recieved my gads yet though. Perhaps i'll wait
> slightly longer to see what happens.

Have you checked that they didn't go in the Junk mail?
Tue 06/11/07 at 16:48
Regular
"eat toast!"
I don't seemed to recieved my gads yet though. Perhaps i'll wait slightly longer to see what happens.
Tue 06/11/07 at 16:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Excellent thanks recieved the code when I got home from work.

Now to start the hunt for Christmas Pressies. :)
Thanks again - very much appreciated.
Tue 06/11/07 at 15:55
"possibly impossible"
Thanks Vexxxed, you are a star. I can now go and get Mario Galaxy.

Good timing too, work is really depressing me at the moment, some people have been making decisions that make my life much harder for no logical reason that I can see.
Tue 06/11/07 at 15:45
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Hopefully, all of you who have requested for your Amazon codes to be e-mailed, will have received these now.

All the other codes and Argos vouchers have been sent out 1st class post today.
Sun 04/11/07 at 23:48
"possibly impossible"
Smedders wrote:
> Vexxxed wrote:
>
> Drinking never makes sense, thats the joy of it all :)
>
> I'm with you there :)
>
> On the GAD front I've not won one this year, my last was 31st
> December 2006 so I'll have to get my skates on to win one in
> 2007.
>
> Hmmmmmmm now what can I do.......

Hopefully Vexxxed will lean on someone to give you a GAD for being a top poster ;)
Sun 04/11/07 at 16:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Vexxxed wrote:

> Drinking never makes sense, thats the joy of it all :)

I'm with you there :)

On the GAD front I've not won one this year, my last was 31st December 2006 so I'll have to get my skates on to win one in 2007.

Hmmmmmmm now what can I do.......
Sun 04/11/07 at 14:03
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Drinking never makes sense, thats the joy of it all :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.