GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Image Editors"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/07 at 22:31
Regular
""none""
Are there any Photoshoper users here, lurking about. I had an idea, Freeola could have some Photoshop contests, but only if there are enough Photoshopers here, or to not discriminate, Image Editors. Because you can use other software other than Photoshop which is free, like GIMP or Microsoft Paint. It's just something I want the staff to consider, which I think would be a lot of fun.
Mon 03/09/07 at 15:04
Regular
"you've got a beard"
no biggie, it`s just about editing an image.

you can print it, scrawl on it with crayon and then scan it again for all i care, as long as you have a go :)
Mon 03/09/07 at 14:19
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Do these have to be done on Photoshop? I'm petty nifty at making gifs, but I can't really do much else :(
Mon 03/09/07 at 13:37
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Or maybe YOU could arrange a contest? ;)
Mon 03/09/07 at 13:18
Regular
""none""
Great, no one has any objections to graphic contest, so I'd say a member of staff needs to arrange a competition some day, and we'll see how it goes.
Fri 31/08/07 at 09:06
"possibly impossible"
I'd attest to the fact that The GIMP is pretty much all you'd need unless you're a professional magazine graphics designer or something.

It's fantastic for a free program and doesn't use half the space.
Thu 30/08/07 at 18:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
see if you can get student/educational liscenses if you want to be legit. you don`t need loads of plugins, but photoshop is a professional bit of software so as a result there ARE a lot of plugins and extras, bt you don`t have to have them. i don`t have any 3rd party stuff, just a few scripts and macros i recorded to speed up my workflow, but that`s an out-of-the-box feature.

you certainly don`t need a plugin for text, that`s absurd.
Thu 30/08/07 at 15:28
"LOLLERSKATES!"
*Shrugs Shoulders*

I've always put off getting Photoshop because of the size of the file, and i've heard people download tons of add ons for it (text, etc..) and just sounds like too much space for my computer. I've just found a 55MB version though, so might give it a try.
Thu 30/08/07 at 14:16
Regular
""none""
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
[Link to download Photoshop]

We all know you can get a pirate version, no one actually buys it. I went out of my way not to mention that, due to legal reasons. You could be banned.
Thu 30/08/07 at 14:04
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i`d get rid of that post sharpish Biggie mate.
Thu 30/08/07 at 14:00
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
*cough*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.