GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I received #3250 in compensation claim"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/07 at 17:58
Regular
Due to a car accident that left me with back and neck pains . I went to my insurance company they were not very helpful. I was recommended a different company by a friend , they repaired my car and three months on I received +3250 a couple of days ago am over the moon had to share it with you lot.
Thu 30/08/07 at 21:37
Regular
yer, it's an advert.
there's obviously other circumstances and reasons behind it, but they simplify it to make as many people as possible think "hey, that happened to me".

Likelyhood is it's a lot more complicated
Thu 30/08/07 at 21:18
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Borat wrote:
> Back to those terrible adverts though ... the ladder one was a
> fave of mine too, but not as good as 'I fell over a piece of
> wood that shouldn't have been there' ...

There's another one which I can't remember very well. There's a woman carrying a box through a warehouse and apparently trips on that tangley plastic stuff that gets tied round parcels. She was carrying a tiny box and can obviously see where she is going. It's not their fault she walked straight through it like a stupid .
Thu 30/08/07 at 20:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Carol Voderman is reposessing my house next week, I can't wait.
Thu 30/08/07 at 19:26
Regular
If you can get hold of a copy of Lee Evans XL, the compensation claim sketch is feckin hilarious. Makes me smirk just thinking about it now ...

Back to those terrible adverts though ... the ladder one was a fave of mine too, but not as good as 'I fell over a piece of wood that shouldn't have been there' ...

You know you watch too much telly when you have favourite adverts ...
Thu 30/08/07 at 14:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
:-D

The worst one at the moment is that advert with the father and daughter talking about her debts.
Thu 30/08/07 at 13:42
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
This does remind me of those terrible adverts on the telly, a lot.

"I was installing a fire alarm system, where i had actually been given the wrong type of ladder. Now, being a professional engineer, I should have noticed straight away and refused to do the job without the correct equipment, but stupid as I am, I turned a blind eye to it and did the job until I nearly killed myself. I had to pay £5,000 compensation to my company for the damage to their ladder, half of which was spent on court fees."

I'm not saying that this topic is an ad though.
Thu 30/08/07 at 13:36
Regular
it wasnt supposed to be a joke and it wasnt supposed to be funny for those of you who misunderstood its not an advert either its what i received i just thought it was summat to chat about with you lot but i dont know what side of the world you live in its definetly not this one you just make palava out of anything one says. grow up for once.
Thu 30/08/07 at 13:17
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Silent Thunder wrote:
> You're going to share the money with us? Nice!
>
> Haha
>
> I wonder what currency # is though, and the +. Personally I'd
> wait for the @ to rise before converting, as the } has been
> pretty strong against the % for a few months now.
>
> (I've been reading Taking a Joke Too Far for Dummies)

I would have said the same... is she sharing loads of hash with us then? I think # is the hash key, and if everyone here was smoking hash, well, it'd be different...
Thu 30/08/07 at 11:43
"possibly impossible"
I thought for a moment this was going to be an advert.

"I received #3250 in compensation, and you could too!"
Thu 30/08/07 at 01:19
Regular
Silent Thunder wrote:
> You're going to share the money with us? Nice!

Haha

I wonder what currency # is though, and the +. Personally I'd wait for the @ to rise before converting, as the } has been pretty strong against the % for a few months now.

(I've been reading Taking a Joke Too Far for Dummies)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.