GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"007 Nightfire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game '007 Nightfire'.
Sun 22/12/02 at 18:18
Regular
Any good?
Sun 22/12/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I was going to ask the same question, my mum has bought it for me for christmas, is it better than Agent Under Fire and why?
Sun 22/12/02 at 18:37
What multiplayer modes are there? Can you do co-op?
Sun 22/12/02 at 18:33
Yeh i liked agent under fires multiplayer, might get this.
Sun 22/12/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Touched!"
Me and my friends have been playing it a lot since i got it yesturday morning, after playing the terrible agent under fire, it seems EA have finally made a decent bond game, the gadgets are cool, graphics are good, single player is fun, multiplayer is very fun with 4 people, i'd recommend it, i wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is, the only down is that the driving levels aint much cop and the single player is a little short, but i'd still recommend it just for the multiplayer!
Sun 22/12/02 at 18:18
Any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.