GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Essex Fest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/07 at 17:33
Regular
Well this weekend. I’m prepared for a very big show. A show that runs over three days, and has lots of hardcore/metal bands play. Bands that half of you have never heard of. You might have heard of one or two.

But it’s a show that I’ve been waiting for, for a very long time. Hopefully it is going to a good show, running 3 days. 3RD August, 4TH August and 5TH August. It’s in southend, at a place called the minerva. A quite small venue. But a good place, that puts on some good shows. So I’m ready for a weekend of mayhem and fun.

Some of the bands playing are:

Friday: Justice, Nervous Wreck, Nothing In Return, Living Nightmare, Get Dead [And some other bands!]

Saturday: By My Hands, Special Move, Insurgent, Your Demise, Prowler, Burning Scars Of Betrayal, Brutality Will Prevail, Today Or Never, Anvil Warface, The Beckoning, Begrudge, Last Witness [And some other bands]

Sunday: Knights Of The Abyss, The Partisan Turbine, Shadow Law, Annotations of an Autopsy, Postmortem Promises, Burn Down Rome, This Is Colour, Rosewest, Everybody Dies, Betray The Forsaken [And some other bands]

Just thought I would tell you all what I’m doing this weekend.

Should be a good good show!
Wed 08/08/07 at 22:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I WAS THERE BOB

it was fantastic

and El Viking/Der Nazi, all those bands are sellouts! I spoke to Saxon Death Viking once and they said they'd soldout! Nothing like a bit of Annotation of an Autopsy Said My Dead Mother As She Cradled My Dying Heart!!!!
Wed 08/08/07 at 19:26
Regular
Jmaul wrote:
> This Is Colour, Everybody Dies and Get ******* Dead were
> awesome!!!

Hahaha you mucked up Everybody Dies didn't play!
Tue 07/08/07 at 03:09
Regular
"the j-man"
This Is Colour, Everybody Dies and Get ******* Dead were awesome!!!
Mon 06/08/07 at 19:06
Regular
Chaos wrote:
> How much?

Cost a good £20!
Fri 03/08/07 at 17:22
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, at least it's not just me who listens to seemingly obscure heavy music - though your tastes are more contempary?

-Decides not to use this as a chance to say how awesome Cloven Hoof, Satan, Blitzkrieg, Onslaught, Jaguar and many other bands are-
Fri 03/08/07 at 11:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
How much?
Fri 03/08/07 at 11:18
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I think Bob's their only fan. Where do you find all these bands
> Bob, myspace?

Yeah I guess you could say that!
Thu 02/08/07 at 19:42
Regular
I think Bob's their only fan. Where do you find all these bands Bob, myspace?
Thu 02/08/07 at 19:29
Regular
"..."
At the risk of making myself sound old.

I've never heard of any of those.
Thu 02/08/07 at 17:33
Regular
Well this weekend. I’m prepared for a very big show. A show that runs over three days, and has lots of hardcore/metal bands play. Bands that half of you have never heard of. You might have heard of one or two.

But it’s a show that I’ve been waiting for, for a very long time. Hopefully it is going to a good show, running 3 days. 3RD August, 4TH August and 5TH August. It’s in southend, at a place called the minerva. A quite small venue. But a good place, that puts on some good shows. So I’m ready for a weekend of mayhem and fun.

Some of the bands playing are:

Friday: Justice, Nervous Wreck, Nothing In Return, Living Nightmare, Get Dead [And some other bands!]

Saturday: By My Hands, Special Move, Insurgent, Your Demise, Prowler, Burning Scars Of Betrayal, Brutality Will Prevail, Today Or Never, Anvil Warface, The Beckoning, Begrudge, Last Witness [And some other bands]

Sunday: Knights Of The Abyss, The Partisan Turbine, Shadow Law, Annotations of an Autopsy, Postmortem Promises, Burn Down Rome, This Is Colour, Rosewest, Everybody Dies, Betray The Forsaken [And some other bands]

Just thought I would tell you all what I’m doing this weekend.

Should be a good good show!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.