GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/07 at 22:44
Regular
Hi dudes.

A while ago I decided to stop using this site. Nothing personal, I just thought I'd let it go.

I made it effective immediately, so there was no bleating 'I'm leaving (love me)' posts.

Today I thought I'd come back. I have many things I'd like to write about and discuss, and there isn't really anywhere else online I'd go.

Not sure how much I'll be around, as I'm very busy. But I'll probably be around a little bit.

Good to see some familiar names still kicking around.
Thu 02/08/07 at 18:14
Regular
Amen.
Thu 02/08/07 at 18:09
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Zymurgy!
Thu 02/08/07 at 18:07
"period drama"
stop trying to get the last word tim
Thu 02/08/07 at 16:12
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Hello Ducky, good to see you!
Thu 02/08/07 at 14:30
Regular
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> A while ago I decided to stop using this site. Nothing personal,
> I just thought I'd let it go.

i read that as "a week ago" leading to some confusion of course as to your following remarks.

also, Ladybird, what?
Thu 02/08/07 at 10:10
Regular
Ladybird wrote:
> Now that Pocket Monkey has been banned, however, and some of the
> horrible people that usually just lurked about have decided to
> reinfest this place, not only has the post count dropped, but
> all I see is the people are stale, small-minded, and.. vacant.

what are you talking about woman?
Thu 02/08/07 at 09:05
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> Hi dudes.
>

So you went cold turkey did you? *shudders* Yey for your inner strength.

> Today I thought I’d come back

Some people cut themselves off from the site, as you did, either through e.g. a change in their lives, as a part of growing up (some people do manage to grow up) and the development of other interests. You think ‘you’ made the decision to come back? You think you are in control? Wrong. This place is subliminal…

Welcome back :D
Thu 02/08/07 at 06:59
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Greetings Doctor D.
I keep coming back here, but I've nothing to say. I've thought about trying to write stuff in Intelligent Discussion but - yes you've guessed it - I've nothing to say.
The thing is, I'm like this in "real" life too. What does a person do when they've nothing to say? It's like ... (runs out of words)*

*an involuntary vow of silence
Thu 02/08/07 at 05:13
Regular
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> Hi dudes.
>
>
> I made it effective immediately, so there was no bleating 'I'm
> leaving (love me)' posts.
>
>
> Today I thought I'd come back. I have many things I'd like to
> write about and discuss, and there isn't really anywhere else
> online I'd go.
>

I know what you mean. I guess I come back thinking the same thing and truly, I was all excited about diverging into creativity when Tony changed the overseas GAD rule. There were also a couple of awesome and inciteful people here that I'd talk to a lot and bounce around thoughts and ideas with. Admittedly, it's always interesting to hear different perspectives and to find the support of like-kind people on the other side of the pond. :)

Now that Pocket Monkey has been banned, however, and some of the horrible people that usually just lurked about have decided to reinfest this place, not only has the post count dropped, but all I see is the people are stale, small-minded, and.. vacant.

I find this place has gone numb.. everyone just bobble-bobbling along posting lame answers to lame "what brought you here?" and "how's the weather?" and "what did you eat today?" and "if you see this word, what word do you think of??" kind of questions.

But, please do come back Mumbai! We could sure use your depth.

In any case, atleast we have the house schizophrenic to entertain us with his drivel.. :(
Thu 02/08/07 at 02:34
Regular
Yo Duck, good to see you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.