GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gta sanandreas secret veichals"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 30/07/07 at 13:38
does anyone know of any secret veichals in gta sanandreas
pleas reply
Sat 11/08/07 at 12:41
thanks
Wed 08/08/07 at 09:58
Regular
"god of war"
ok well hear is really cool , i can tell you were there is a tank that has a machine gun on it and rocket launcher and it is desert camaflauge colour lol u can only get it onece so be sure to put it in a garage

ok its on the last island the one were u like get ur own air base but there is an army place there it is in there

but as soon as u step foot near it u get like 5 stars n u get army n swat n planes fireing rockets down from above you lmao its reli hard to get but its worth it it like the best mean machine in the game

u shud put the cheat in for that crappy tank u can get lol
and ram in with that lol but i tried n it only helped by half you still got the planes firing from above with rockets but you can hear a noise wen the come down so move wen u hear the noise (they dont lock on )then u also gota get in the base good lucki m8 and trust me it is worth it lol its a true mean machine (its in 1 of the bunkers) 1 more tip wen you eventually get to the tank with desert camaflauge u gota get out of there with it in 1 piece lmao good luck and i AV dun it !!
tomo !!
Fri 03/08/07 at 16:39
Regular
"Brandy"
There is the Sandking which is located under the 'Big Ear' which is the Giant satielite in bone county.
Mon 30/07/07 at 13:38
does anyone know of any secret veichals in gta sanandreas
pleas reply

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.