GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who has >>pokemon diamond<<"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Diamond'.
Sun 29/07/07 at 11:53
Regular
"god of war"
hi people if you have pokemno diamond then please post and lets talk about the game

if your wondering why i made this thread to talk to people about pokemon emeraldthen heres why:-

1. no one round my area has it
2. people do have but they rather talk about football than this game or basketball or even snowboarding (yes i snowboard)
3. every one has all the back games e.g ruby, saphire. emerald

ohhh! and i also have pokemon emerald and leef green lol please talk people
Wed 09/07/08 at 17:43
Regular
"good solid cheats"
regigigas wrote:
> have you got hoho/lugia/cilebi and jarji?

Are you mad you have to get them with an action replay or at an nintendo event course not stupid
Tue 08/07/08 at 11:42
Regular
"good solid cheats"
I have it but i mainly go on Mystery Dungeon because i have completed the game and have caught over 400 pokemon no joke
HERES MY FRIEND CODE IF ANYONE WANTED IT: 4554 1248 9598
Tue 03/06/08 at 16:19
Regular
have you got hoho/lugia/cilebi and jarji?
Sat 04/08/07 at 18:10
Regular
"god of war"
tommo1998 wrote:
> I have got pokemon diamond what do you want to know? reply
> A.S.A.P. OR I WONT HELP!

kratos wrote:

dont need help lol just made a thread so people can talk bout it and tommo 1998 u got msn m8
Wed 01/08/07 at 19:01
Regular
Just Ask Me 4 Anything Like Cheats + walkthews and its cool you do snowboarding get it cool hahahahahahahahahahahah

ps ive got 7 mags on diamond +pearl
Wed 01/08/07 at 18:55
Regular
I have got pokemon diamond what do you want to know? reply A.S.A.P. OR I WONT HELP!
Wed 01/08/07 at 15:22
I might be getting it soon
Tue 31/07/07 at 02:37
Regular
"the god farther"
iv got diamond i had since it came out in the us completed it all my pokemon in my party is lv 79-80 so what do you think to that and im still trainin so who no's how strong they will get
Sun 29/07/07 at 11:53
Regular
"god of war"
hi people if you have pokemno diamond then please post and lets talk about the game

if your wondering why i made this thread to talk to people about pokemon emeraldthen heres why:-

1. no one round my area has it
2. people do have but they rather talk about football than this game or basketball or even snowboarding (yes i snowboard)
3. every one has all the back games e.g ruby, saphire. emerald

ohhh! and i also have pokemon emerald and leef green lol please talk people

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.