GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Runescape Thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'RuneScape'.
Thu 26/07/07 at 15:18
Regular
"god of war"
pl i will start you can talk about anything(aslong as it is to do with runescape) if you need help , lvls . etc etc if you want to brag of even if your selling stuff etc etc lol all stuff to do with runescape even if u don't play and you want to and if you play it lets then lets make this the longest .... longest funescape thread everrrrrrrrr!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo
Sun 27/06/10 at 21:14
Regular
yo wats up everyone,
im hulk8222 and im lvl 57.ive completed all the free quest but ii am not a mem.my firemaking lvl is in the hiscores.its lvl 60 but i dont train it anymore.i got full rune but i need 300k fast.can any1 help or giv any good ideas.
Thu 05/03/09 at 18:11
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
Yup I agree!! :) :) :)
Wed 04/03/09 at 18:54
Regular
It's not the game that turns someone into an addict though. Either there's just a lack of self-control or I would have thought there would be other factors involved that make someone want to escape into an online fantasy world. After all, it's a highly interactive RPG where you can forget your troubles.

I don't believe the game encourages suicide though. It's like saying football encourages street-brawls. It doesn't. It's the minds of individuals getting to caught up in the game(s) or just looking for a fight. No football official or event in the game actively and directly tells people to act like idiots.
Wed 04/03/09 at 16:58
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
What a shameful post the deaths caused by WOW was. I looked in to the post, and read some of the "stories".
2 of the stories are duplicated in others listed. The one about a murder because of an online sword was actually not WOW. It was the game called Legend Of Mir 2 which was HUGELY massive in Korea. The sword in question was the nigh on unachievable DragonSword (+2).........wich the guy stole from him by using a trade bug.

But yeah Runescape.......I was a miner for a while and i actually liked the game. Reminded me of my old Ultima Online, where i used to sit in a cave mining and Blacksmithing rare materials and people used to show up at my cave wanting me to make stuff
Wed 04/03/09 at 15:38
Regular
"pr0 ;)"
Yes i'm sure i've played Runescape before...People used to back when i was at school. Just wasnt a fan and not a fan of browser based games overall. I mean don't get me wrong the people who make them are very smart because they make a large profit from their players. I just don't see the appeal and i've seen first hand from teams i've been in in the past, games like Runescape etc become addictive to some people and increase stress.

MY personal opinion on it, not saying it's bad because obviously with the amount of players it has it can't be awful. Just not my cup of tea.

e<3
Wed 04/03/09 at 14:57
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
Aren you sure you ever played runescape and were did you get your info from.
Wed 04/03/09 at 13:48
Regular
"pr0 ;)"
http://www.fibonaccisys.com/WoW_report.php

I think it does. Obviously not a great thing..There was also a report on how 40% of WoW players are addicts i believe.

e<3
Wed 04/03/09 at 07:03
Regular
I don't think WoW encourages suicides...
Tue 03/03/09 at 23:47
Regular
"pr0 ;)"
Runescape is a cheap version of WoW...WoW already being the game to encourage the most suicides and RUIN peoples lifes...oh whats the point, you get what im saying lol

e<3
Mon 23/02/09 at 18:18
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
I need help making money> any advice?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.