GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And the Idiot Of The Day award goes to....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 14:15
Regular
ME!

Oooops.

Had a couple of old computers at work. Had to take the best bits to make one half-usable machine. Did that. Tried to turn it on to install Windows NT.

Nothing.

Not a sausage.

Checked it was all connected properly, and yep, it was.

Thought the power supply might be knackered, so spent ages taking one out of another machine and then swapping them over.

Same, not a thing.

Had a word with mananger, only for him to open up the plug to see there was no fuse. Ooops.

Ah well.

I feel a bit of a t**, but Blockbuster have got by 2 DVDs get third free, so I'm going to treat myself to Arlington Road, Mean Streets, and probably Sleepers now.

Unless someone else can recommend another film instead?
Mon 14/01/02 at 22:12
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Now I know you're Dav1d.

Now I know you're a t**t...... Infact I already knew that
Mon 14/01/02 at 22:02
Regular
slave2games wrote:
> I don't know if this film is out on DVD, but it is brilliant. I can't remeber
> the film name, so you guys will have to help me. It stars Val Kilmer, Robert De
> Niro, Al Pacino and another famous blonde-headed girl whos name I can't remeber.
> I think it was called Heat or something...
--

Now I know you're Dav1d.
Mon 14/01/02 at 22:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AfroJoe wrote:
> AndMcGrn wrote:
> American History X

and there is one vowel in the whole
> 9 letters of that name you have because???.....

also, do you have that title that you just suggested?
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AndMcGrn wrote:
> American History X

and there is one vowel in the whole 9 letters of that name you have because???.....
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:56
American History X
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:09
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Someone fill me in on the score here - I'm confused.
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:00
Regular
[Nicole just admitted that she prefers Bruce to Batman. Looks like they read a bit too much of Bruce Wayne's mind too.]
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:56
"possibly impossible"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Two face just shot the big transmitter thingy, so Bruce Wayne stopped having his
> mind read. Obviously just in time.

And Batman has just appeared. Beats a few
> people up.

So why did they have to make this soooo bright and 70's. I mean, although it's a superhero thing it's supposed to be at least somewhat believable. Just because they camped it up in the 60's....and breath.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:54
Regular
Laughing My Asp Off, and Rolling On Floor Laughing.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:53
Regular
Two face just shot the big transmitter thingy, so Bruce Wayne stopped having his mind read. Obviously just in time.

And Batman has just appeared. Beats a few people up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.