GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RPG Maker 2000-if u like making games, read."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/02/03 at 09:23
Regular
I found this site
www.gamingw.net
where there is a programme called RPGmaker 2000, it is meant to be easy to make an rpg this way, just point and clicking, but i can not seem to find the place where i can download it :(
if any of you have this and kow where i can get it, please please tell me!
Tue 11/02/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Ummm, i knew about this 2 years ago
It's quite limited with what you can do though
Tue 11/02/03 at 17:01
Regular
go to www.rpgtoolkit.com mate, the rpgtk2 is unbelievable
Sat 08/02/03 at 21:49
Regular
Hmm, theres a link for it. Maybe the PC version wasnt sold like the PLaystation version then. Either that or that sites breaking the law and seeing that its hosting roms I wouldnt be surprised :)
Sat 08/02/03 at 21:47
Regular
Few weird comments:

YABASIC is a programming language that you can program on your Ps2. As far as I know it has little support and is, well, Basic which isnt surprising seeing as its just basic but simplified I believe.

I've played a bit of Dark Cloud, its an RPG in its own right but I believe there are parts of the game which involve constructing towns or something.

RPG maker is not freeware or shareware so I dont suggest asking for a download link... it was a game on the playstation and there is also a PC version. Want it?

Step 1: Get wallet
Step 2: Go to shop
Step 3: Buy it

Or of course order it online :p Anyways, if your seriously interested in making a game learn a particular skill and go and see if u can join a mod team :P Thats my advice
Sat 08/02/03 at 21:29
Was there not some game called Dark Cloud, where you could make really massive, good RPGs? What happened to that then?
Sat 08/02/03 at 18:11
Regular
"Hmmm....."
http://home.wanadoo.nl/aa.ajiz/rpg.htm

You can download it from there.

Have fun.
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:34
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Err?
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:30
Regular
A demo? There's like 50 pages of text to read through, for a demo??
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Its with the demo that you get in the PS2 box right?

Aint that just the demo though?

I saw a 'full version' Yabasic on sale somewhere... hmm...
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:28
Regular
You don't 'get' Yabasic, it comes free :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.