GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy questions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 16:15
Regular
I havet seen final fantasy yet as I missed it at the cinema. I have just claimed it for GAD, and have a few questions:

What are the special features?

Is ita 2 disc set?

Another thing, if animated movies are going to become so realistic, wouldnt it be cheaper and easier to just have actors?
Sun 13/01/02 at 19:09
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Credit to www.cheatcc.com

Thriller spoof
Insert the Bonus Disc, then select the "Highlights" option at the main menu. Advance to the second screen. Press Down to move to the bottom of the screen, with triangle in a circle icon. Press Right, Right to highlight the small blue box in the lower right part of the screen. Press Enter to view a remake of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" music video featuring the cast of the movie. Alternately, play Title 1, Chapter 45. -From: [email protected]

Aki's clothes models
Insert Disc 1, then select the "Special Features" option at the main menu. Select "DVD-ROM Content", then press Up, Up. Highlight the Japanese text and press Enter to view Aki in various clothing. -From: [email protected] and [email protected]

Aki's face model
Insert the Bonus Disc, then select the "Play Documentary" option at the main menu. Press Left, Up to highlight Japanese text. Press Enter to view a model of Aki's face. Alternately, play Title 1, Chapter 10. -From: [email protected]

Pre-production art
Insert the Bonus Disc, then select the "Highlights" option at the main menu. Press Right, Down to highlight a coffin-shaped icon. Press Enter to view a pre-production story board depicting Aki having a romantic dinner while nice piano music plays in the background. Alternately, play Title 1, Chapter 42. -From: [email protected]

Insert the Bonus Disc, then select the "Highlights" option at the main menu. Select the "Character Files" option. While Aki is highlighted, press Down to highlight the "Back" icon. Press Right, Left to highlight the circular icon. Press Enter to view another story board. Alternately, play Title 1, Chapter 43. -From: [email protected]

Insert the Bonus Disc, then select the "Highlights" option at the main menu. Select the "Vehicle Scale Comparison" option. Images of Bandit, Black Boa and Quatro will appear. Highlight Bandit then press Down, Right, Right to highlight a blue star in a circle. Press Enter to view pre-production vehicle art from the movie. Alternately, play Title 1, Chapter 44. -From: [email protected]

Insert the Bonus Disc, then select the "Highlights" option at the main menu. Advance to the second screen, then select the "DVD-ROM Content" option. Press Up, Right to highlight an icon. Press Enter to view a pre-production story board for the Gaia Crater. Alternately, play Title 1, Chapter 41. -From: [email protected]

Bare in mind - this is the Region 1 version, so they may not work for R2, but it's likely that they will.
Sun 13/01/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
CDouch wrote:
> is it out tomorrow?

It should be, but another DVD site has it down for 21st, so maybe its been delayed a week.
Sun 13/01/02 at 15:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
is it out tomorrow?
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:25
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
They were up as I posted them. There are hidden clips of story boards that werent in the film. Some vehicle art. And some other pics of Aki in various out fits.
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:19
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
what are the easter eggs?

thanks for everyones help so far
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:12
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
all i can tell you is that it's a terrible film
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:03
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Heres the features that I have on the back of my region 1 copy.

Disc 1
2 feature length commentaries
Isolated score
Storyboard/playblast selects
theatrical trailers
production notes

Disc 2
Documentary:making of final fantasy
final fantasy thriller music video
mini-movie:aki's dream
2 face morphs(aki, Dr sid)
character morphs
matte art explorations
compositing builds
7 in depth character files
3 vehicle scale comparisons
trailer explorations
sets and props
alternative opening sequence
final fantasy shuffler:become the film maker by re-editing a scene and watching your re-edit.
DVD-ROM exclusives
interactive film exploration
complete screenplay
virtual tour of square pictures
screensaver
weblinks

Its a well packed 2 discs which should give you hours of extra enjoyment. The shuffler is actaully rubbish. The compositing builds are great. It shows you how a number of different scenes where put together,

I think there are some extras that arent on the back of the DVD case. There are some joke out-takes that arent mentioned on the back of the case.

There are also some easter eggs which I put down in the Final Fantasy hints on this site. But for some reason they arent there, nor are any of the previous Final Fantasy reviews.
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
CDouch wrote:
> I havet seen final fantasy yet as I missed it at the cinema. I have just claimed
> it for GAD, and have a few questions:

Is
> ita 2 disc set?

Another thing, if animated movies are going to become so
> realistic, wouldnt it be cheaper and easier to just have actors?

But then they wouldnt be animated movies would they.

I have the region 1 version of Final Fantasy, and the region 2 version should be the same. It is a 2 discs. It has loads of documentaries about characters, vehicles. About 4 different commentaries over the film. Joke out takes, just tons and tons of stuff. It really is a good film and a DVD with a load of extras on it.
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:15
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I havet seen final fantasy yet as I missed it at the cinema. I have just claimed it for GAD, and have a few questions:

Is ita 2 disc set?

Another thing, if animated movies are going to become so realistic, wouldnt it be cheaper and easier to just have actors?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.