GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Smash Bros - Raw!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros'.
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
LAAAAAYYYDEEES & GENTEEELMEEN! WELCOME TO SUPER SMAHS BROTHERS RAW, THE WRESTLING EVENT OF THE YEAR. MAYBE. BUT ANYWAY, HERE WE GO!

*Heavy rock muzac. Legions of fans screaming loudly, waving banners in the air, usualy saying 'Hi Mom!'m but a few declaring that 'I love my dog!'. Bright lights. The ring*

'Well Mike. Whadya think of this new contest?'
'Well Jim-bob. I think we are in for a real treat - Rumour has it Stone Cold Kirby is in for this one, and I think we could see some real action - nasty too, and thats what we want! But they are fighting without Master Marios consent - that is bad noows for them!'
'Too right! Lets take a break!'

*NEW! MACCY-Ds JUMPSUITS, WITH ADDED POCKETS - EVEN YOUR BIG MAC HAS ONE NOW!!*

'Welcome back to what promises to be the wrestling event of the year!'
'Oo! Jim-Bob! We can go back stage, NOW! to see whats going on back there!'
'Lets go Mike!'

Meanwhile, backstage, Marth and Roy are trying to persuade Stone Cold Kirby and 'Its a beautiful world. Shame about your face' Gannondorf to join them.......

'Okay then. I tell you what - if we get out of this without a scratch, I'm buying the rounds down the Toads Head'
'Guys, the cameras rolling now!'
'Oh-er....right. Now! If ya gonna fight us, we should warn yoo!' declared Roy
'Yeah. Thats right! You join us, or Roy here will use his weapon, and then you won'e be happy!' Marth exclaimed.
Roy winked at him. Kirby stepped forwards, shaking his head, not a little worried by that wink. He spoke theatricly. 'We don't wanna join you' -adjusts his bandana- 'cos we wann win this thing alone! ALONE I TELLS YA!'

Gannondorf grabbed the mic, and turned to face the camera
'YOU HEAR THAT!?' he screeched 'WE ARE GONNA WIN NO MATTER WHAT! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!' He dropped the mic on the floor, and then stamped on it. It refused to break. He fiddled around with his pink skintight suit. Then, head held high, he and Stone Cold Kirby strode out.

'Well Mike! Whadya make of that?'
'Oh my GOD! Jim-bob, that was tense! If that had snapped, I don't wanna think what would have happened!'
'Lets have a word from our sponsor!'

*BUY I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT WATER TODAY! SAVE 3CENTS OFF YOUR NORMAL WATER BILL, AND GET THE ADDED BENEFITS OF EXTRA IRON! THATS RIGHT. AN EXTRA NAIL IN EVERY BOTTLE!*

'Welcome back!'

Suddenly, the arena goes dark, and some very heavy metal blares out. Images of skulls reverberate around the screens, and then in an explosion of light, Stone Cold Kirby came from the ceiling. In fact just as he reached about 10feet above the ring, he fell. It took 3 ringside workers to roll him over onto his front, but he got up, and was soon joined by Gannondorf. 'MWWWAHAHAHAHAHAH!' they yelled together. They pranced around, gesturing mencacingly at the crowd.
'BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOO!' they cried
Gannondorf once again grabbed the mic. 'HELLO SAN DIMAS! TODAY, WE SHALL SHOW YOU THE REEEEALLL MEANING OF PAIN! MWWWAHAHAHAH!'
'BOOOOOO!'
Gannondorf glowered menacingly around
'Well! Jim-bob, he does look mad, don't he!'
'Sure does Mike! This is amazing stuff!'

Suddenly, the strums of a Japanese cittar blared out over the speakers. Kirby and Gannondorf stopped their menacing prances, and looked around, as if shocked. Roy and Marth appeared at the top of the ramp. 'WHAAAAAA!' yelled Marth, before launching himself at Gannondorf with a Dolphin Strike. CRAAAASSHHHH!
'OH MY GOD! MIKE, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!'
'I CAN HONESTLY SAY' he cried, over the legions of fans roaring 'THAT THIS IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE SIGHT EVER!!!!!!'

Off camera, they sat back and fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Marth and Roy were setting too. Somehow, they managed to get the huge Kirby up on a turnbuckle, and then slap him around a bit. Gannondorf meanwhile, was 'recovering'from Marths attack. He got up, looked around as if dazed, shaking his 'orange locks'TM. Suddenly, he ran at Roy, charging up his patented 'purple fist of immense anger'. SMAAACK!
Roy shrieked, and threw himself over the ropes.

Mike snapped awake, like the proffessional he was
'MY GOD JIM-BOB! OOOOOO! HOW WILL HE RECOVER FROM THAT?!'
'I dunno Mike! Amazing!'

Marth picKEd up Kirby. Which nearly killed him. He fell over. Kirby sat atop him 'MWWWAAAHAHHAHA!'. Suddenly he launched himself up in the air, a magical chairleg in his arms. The crowd was aghast
'MIKE! ITS THE STONE COLD CUTTER! OH DEAR LORD!'
'HEEEERE WE GO JIM-BOB!'
Kirby crashed down, the chairleg missing the rapidly moving Marth, and planting itself squarely on Gannondorfs head, who for some inexplicable reason, had thrown himself directly in the path of the fight.
'WOW! THAT WAS A BAD MISTAKE!'
'I BET HE FELT THAT ONE LIKE A CHAIRLEG TO HIS HEAD!'
'YOU SAID IT MIKE!'

Kirby and Gannondorf retreated. Roy, holding a slightly sore back, and Marth advanced. The referee was cowering from 'terror'. This was one incredible fight! However, it looked like it was going to degenerate into madness. Kirby was attempting to use his secret float move to escape to the nearest hot dog stand, while Gannondorf was laughing manicly on a turnbuckle, and trying to kick Marth in the face. Roy meanwhile, was throwing tables at the rapidly moving Kirby. Then.....

The entire arena was bathed by a flash of white light. Some relaxing and cool 'beats' played out, and suddenly, several very scantily clad and attractive women appeared in a puff of smoke. Then....
'MAAASSSSTTER MAAAARIIIOOO!!!!!' squakwed the announcer
'OO! JIM-BOB! WHADYA MAKE OF THAT?'
'WELL MIKE - LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO GET A PIECE OF THE ACTION TOO!'

Mario strode down the ramp, his white furry trenchoat brushing the floor. He snapped his fingers, and two ofthe girls picked up his trail. Another kissed his nose, and he winked at her through his dark sunglasses. A gold medallion sparked beneath his relaxed face. The fighters stopped at his arrival. He strode down the ramp, and then clicked his fingers again. The girls scurried forwards, forming steps for the 'Master'. He daintily walked up, and then vaulted in to the ring. Grabbing a mic, he strode about.
'Whats all this I've been hearing of a fight?!'
The other four all looked oddly meek all of a sudden. Mario strode around, obviously showing his distaste. 'I can honestly say. This is a big show of disgrace! I mean, when you wanna fight, you come to me, THE MASTER!'
The crowd loved this. Mario was THE man. 'Now, you guys go, and leave the ring to me! Where I belong!'
The other four marched off, meekly passsing Mario.
Mario simply stood there, arms folded, nidding to his beat, while the ladies fanned themselves over him. The crowd kept on screaming.
'OH MY GOD JIM-BOB! NEVER IN ALL MY YEARS HAVE I SEEN SUCH A SHOW OF POWER FROM A SINGLE WRESTLER!'
'INCREDIBLE!'
'Lets got to a sponsor'

*YOU NEED A BREAK FROM WORK? WELL HOW ABOUT THE NEW MASTOTRON ROBOT OF LAZINESS? CAN IMITATE ALL YOUR WORK ACTIONS, AND MAY EVEN BE BETTER THAN YOU! ONLY..........*

------
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yes. Word does not work, so the spell check is not available.

Hence the huge amount of errors.

Damn it. :)
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:54
Regular
That's the second time you've spelt Bros wrong. Isn't it?
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
LAAAAAYYYDEEES & GENTEEELMEEN! WELCOME TO SUPER SMAHS BROTHERS RAW, THE WRESTLING EVENT OF THE YEAR. MAYBE. BUT ANYWAY, HERE WE GO!

*Heavy rock muzac. Legions of fans screaming loudly, waving banners in the air, usualy saying 'Hi Mom!'m but a few declaring that 'I love my dog!'. Bright lights. The ring*

'Well Mike. Whadya think of this new contest?'
'Well Jim-bob. I think we are in for a real treat - Rumour has it Stone Cold Kirby is in for this one, and I think we could see some real action - nasty too, and thats what we want! But they are fighting without Master Marios consent - that is bad noows for them!'
'Too right! Lets take a break!'

*NEW! MACCY-Ds JUMPSUITS, WITH ADDED POCKETS - EVEN YOUR BIG MAC HAS ONE NOW!!*

'Welcome back to what promises to be the wrestling event of the year!'
'Oo! Jim-Bob! We can go back stage, NOW! to see whats going on back there!'
'Lets go Mike!'

Meanwhile, backstage, Marth and Roy are trying to persuade Stone Cold Kirby and 'Its a beautiful world. Shame about your face' Gannondorf to join them.......

'Okay then. I tell you what - if we get out of this without a scratch, I'm buying the rounds down the Toads Head'
'Guys, the cameras rolling now!'
'Oh-er....right. Now! If ya gonna fight us, we should warn yoo!' declared Roy
'Yeah. Thats right! You join us, or Roy here will use his weapon, and then you won'e be happy!' Marth exclaimed.
Roy winked at him. Kirby stepped forwards, shaking his head, not a little worried by that wink. He spoke theatricly. 'We don't wanna join you' -adjusts his bandana- 'cos we wann win this thing alone! ALONE I TELLS YA!'

Gannondorf grabbed the mic, and turned to face the camera
'YOU HEAR THAT!?' he screeched 'WE ARE GONNA WIN NO MATTER WHAT! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!' He dropped the mic on the floor, and then stamped on it. It refused to break. He fiddled around with his pink skintight suit. Then, head held high, he and Stone Cold Kirby strode out.

'Well Mike! Whadya make of that?'
'Oh my GOD! Jim-bob, that was tense! If that had snapped, I don't wanna think what would have happened!'
'Lets have a word from our sponsor!'

*BUY I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT WATER TODAY! SAVE 3CENTS OFF YOUR NORMAL WATER BILL, AND GET THE ADDED BENEFITS OF EXTRA IRON! THATS RIGHT. AN EXTRA NAIL IN EVERY BOTTLE!*

'Welcome back!'

Suddenly, the arena goes dark, and some very heavy metal blares out. Images of skulls reverberate around the screens, and then in an explosion of light, Stone Cold Kirby came from the ceiling. In fact just as he reached about 10feet above the ring, he fell. It took 3 ringside workers to roll him over onto his front, but he got up, and was soon joined by Gannondorf. 'MWWWAHAHAHAHAHAH!' they yelled together. They pranced around, gesturing mencacingly at the crowd.
'BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOO!' they cried
Gannondorf once again grabbed the mic. 'HELLO SAN DIMAS! TODAY, WE SHALL SHOW YOU THE REEEEALLL MEANING OF PAIN! MWWWAHAHAHAH!'
'BOOOOOO!'
Gannondorf glowered menacingly around
'Well! Jim-bob, he does look mad, don't he!'
'Sure does Mike! This is amazing stuff!'

Suddenly, the strums of a Japanese cittar blared out over the speakers. Kirby and Gannondorf stopped their menacing prances, and looked around, as if shocked. Roy and Marth appeared at the top of the ramp. 'WHAAAAAA!' yelled Marth, before launching himself at Gannondorf with a Dolphin Strike. CRAAAASSHHHH!
'OH MY GOD! MIKE, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!'
'I CAN HONESTLY SAY' he cried, over the legions of fans roaring 'THAT THIS IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE SIGHT EVER!!!!!!'

Off camera, they sat back and fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Marth and Roy were setting too. Somehow, they managed to get the huge Kirby up on a turnbuckle, and then slap him around a bit. Gannondorf meanwhile, was 'recovering'from Marths attack. He got up, looked around as if dazed, shaking his 'orange locks'TM. Suddenly, he ran at Roy, charging up his patented 'purple fist of immense anger'. SMAAACK!
Roy shrieked, and threw himself over the ropes.

Mike snapped awake, like the proffessional he was
'MY GOD JIM-BOB! OOOOOO! HOW WILL HE RECOVER FROM THAT?!'
'I dunno Mike! Amazing!'

Marth picKEd up Kirby. Which nearly killed him. He fell over. Kirby sat atop him 'MWWWAAAHAHHAHA!'. Suddenly he launched himself up in the air, a magical chairleg in his arms. The crowd was aghast
'MIKE! ITS THE STONE COLD CUTTER! OH DEAR LORD!'
'HEEEERE WE GO JIM-BOB!'
Kirby crashed down, the chairleg missing the rapidly moving Marth, and planting itself squarely on Gannondorfs head, who for some inexplicable reason, had thrown himself directly in the path of the fight.
'WOW! THAT WAS A BAD MISTAKE!'
'I BET HE FELT THAT ONE LIKE A CHAIRLEG TO HIS HEAD!'
'YOU SAID IT MIKE!'

Kirby and Gannondorf retreated. Roy, holding a slightly sore back, and Marth advanced. The referee was cowering from 'terror'. This was one incredible fight! However, it looked like it was going to degenerate into madness. Kirby was attempting to use his secret float move to escape to the nearest hot dog stand, while Gannondorf was laughing manicly on a turnbuckle, and trying to kick Marth in the face. Roy meanwhile, was throwing tables at the rapidly moving Kirby. Then.....

The entire arena was bathed by a flash of white light. Some relaxing and cool 'beats' played out, and suddenly, several very scantily clad and attractive women appeared in a puff of smoke. Then....
'MAAASSSSTTER MAAAARIIIOOO!!!!!' squakwed the announcer
'OO! JIM-BOB! WHADYA MAKE OF THAT?'
'WELL MIKE - LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO GET A PIECE OF THE ACTION TOO!'

Mario strode down the ramp, his white furry trenchoat brushing the floor. He snapped his fingers, and two ofthe girls picked up his trail. Another kissed his nose, and he winked at her through his dark sunglasses. A gold medallion sparked beneath his relaxed face. The fighters stopped at his arrival. He strode down the ramp, and then clicked his fingers again. The girls scurried forwards, forming steps for the 'Master'. He daintily walked up, and then vaulted in to the ring. Grabbing a mic, he strode about.
'Whats all this I've been hearing of a fight?!'
The other four all looked oddly meek all of a sudden. Mario strode around, obviously showing his distaste. 'I can honestly say. This is a big show of disgrace! I mean, when you wanna fight, you come to me, THE MASTER!'
The crowd loved this. Mario was THE man. 'Now, you guys go, and leave the ring to me! Where I belong!'
The other four marched off, meekly passsing Mario.
Mario simply stood there, arms folded, nidding to his beat, while the ladies fanned themselves over him. The crowd kept on screaming.
'OH MY GOD JIM-BOB! NEVER IN ALL MY YEARS HAVE I SEEN SUCH A SHOW OF POWER FROM A SINGLE WRESTLER!'
'INCREDIBLE!'
'Lets got to a sponsor'

*YOU NEED A BREAK FROM WORK? WELL HOW ABOUT THE NEW MASTOTRON ROBOT OF LAZINESS? CAN IMITATE ALL YOUR WORK ACTIONS, AND MAY EVEN BE BETTER THAN YOU! ONLY..........*

------

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.