GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whos seen Jackass yet"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/03/03 at 15:08
Regular
I got dragged out at 1:00am last night to go and see Jackass. I thought it was really good but there was a lot of gay bits in it.

Mine has to be rocket skates or the clip were the guy jump of a trampoline into a fan on the ceiling and then lands and goes through a table...
What was your favourite stunt???
Sun 02/03/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
I havn't seen it yet but im definatly gonna. I have seen a few ads on tv for it and it looks well funny.
Sun 02/03/03 at 12:11
Regular
"¬_¬"
And the best bit is easily the foghorn on the golfcourse bit :).
Sun 02/03/03 at 12:10
Regular
"¬_¬"
Plenty of cinema's are open 24/7.
Sun 02/03/03 at 12:07
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
What gay, perverted cretin got you out of bed at that time to see such an average film.

It's an alright film, but it's not worth getting up at that time to see.

And another thing, you must have it on pirate because no cinemas are open at tat time.
Sun 02/03/03 at 11:45
Regular
"aliens exist"
Alexj17 wrote:
> I thought the whole film was boss. Every stunt made me laugh and i
> cant really pick a fav

eh, u calling the film, boss mate???

calm down calm, down, boss, lol, such a scouse expression if ever there was one,
Sat 01/03/03 at 15:11
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I thought the whole film was boss. Every stunt made me laugh and i cant really pick a fav
Sat 01/03/03 at 15:08
Regular
"THE 1"
I got dragged out at 1:00am last night to go and see Jackass. I thought it was really good but there was a lot of gay bits in it.

Mine has to be rocket skates or the clip were the guy jump of a trampoline into a fan on the ceiling and then lands and goes through a table...
What was your favourite stunt???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.