GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Multiplayer cooperative games???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/03/03 at 23:29
Regular
I am looking for a PS2 game that has simultaneous people playing together towards a common goal. Something like in Lord of the Rings (from what I hear) but 2 people controlling the teammates. I don't care if it is swords, guns... anything. I just miss those games and don't know enough about all the games out there to buy one. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Sat 08/03/03 at 12:51
"period drama"
Tenchu 3 has, which should be mighty interesting.
And Timesplitters 2's rocks.
Fri 07/03/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Tag as above"
Have a look at KURI KURI MIX, its a two player game where you have to work together to get to the end of each level.

Me and my missus played it every eveing non stop for 5 days, then returned it to EB for a full refund.

Its seems short but that might be becasue its quite addictive and you finish it quick because dyou don't stop playing it.
Fri 07/03/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Wants Superpowers!"
Twisted Metal Black has a great 2 player co-op multiplayer feature.

Willyum
Fri 07/03/03 at 09:05
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I didn't know you could play Half Life in two player co-operative mode?

Thought it was just a one player only game.
Fri 07/03/03 at 08:58
"For the horde!!!!"
Half life and Dynasty warriors 3
Fri 07/03/03 at 00:21
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Project Eden is a good multiplayer game, good puzzles and you can (with another friend) take control of 2 team member each out of a total of 4.

Should be able to pick this up fairly cheaply as well as it was one of the first games released on PS2.
Fri 07/03/03 at 00:08
Regular
I've done it again, that's the second time i've written Dessert Storm. Of course that was suppoed to say Desert Storm.

I have something in me, some hidden emotion I think that makes me want to fight puddings.
Fri 07/03/03 at 00:06
Regular
Timesplitters 2 and Conflict Dessert Strom have great co-op modes.
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:29
Regular
I am looking for a PS2 game that has simultaneous people playing together towards a common goal. Something like in Lord of the Rings (from what I hear) but 2 people controlling the teammates. I don't care if it is swords, guns... anything. I just miss those games and don't know enough about all the games out there to buy one. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.