GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The worlds best ever game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/03/03 at 18:33
Regular
What is the worlds best ever game?
is it pac man,GTA,Zelda or something else???????
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Don't be silly.

There is no "best gamer ever". It's a tragic misnomer.

Now, you could argue for Best Game Ever on each different system or each genre or both.

That would be acceptable.
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Streets of rage! that was a great game, like golden axe! i'm aware SOR was the better of the two but they were both class.
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:53
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Kyz22 wrote:
> The Resident Evil series is the best game series ever

Thats one step too far!!

Streets of Rage was the best ever game series....while the best game ever has to be Championship Manager/or will be Championship Manager 4
Mon 10/03/03 at 14:23
"The Will of D."
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Or
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mon 10/03/03 at 13:09
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Hades awaits for all the inconsequential fools who thinks fairly recent games on the PS2 are worthy of the acclaimed "Best Game Ever" title.

Myself, I'll reserve judgement until my copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga arrives for the Saturn. it cost me a fair old wedge as well but I'm hoping it'll be as good as they say. Now if only I can find a copy of Radiant Silvergun...
Mon 10/03/03 at 13:05
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Syphon filter! the greatest trilogy about! what a series! i seriously hope that arrives on PS2.
Mon 10/03/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
CDGT wrote:
> You lot are so wrong. The Getaway is the best game ever, and don't
> forget about the legend Brian Lara Cricket

Oh dear, oh dear. Another one to the gallows.
Mon 10/03/03 at 12:55
"Darkness, always"
The first game I ever came to love was Pirates! on the C64 (by Microprose...), which could well be one of the best games ever if someone re-made it with modern graphical and technical capacity.

Other than that, best game ever? Depends really. I've becomes quite picky, and it'd have to be a game from each genre, which I have no intention of listing here.
Mon 10/03/03 at 12:51
Regular
snow ball in hell for the spectrum
Mon 10/03/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Is nobody going to mention Final Fantasy? c'mon, especially FF7, quite possibly the best game of not only its time, but still the best available at the moment. If Squaresoft do re-release it with better graphics for PS2 i'll be the proud owner of a copy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.