GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Homefront Is It Worth It?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Homefront'.
Thu 08/12/11 at 17:00
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
I have this game and I thoroughly enjoyed playing.
But I want to know what YOU! think his game was rated 4/5 by ZOO
do you think this is a good or bad rating That is what this chat thread is for. Please leave your thoughts on This game

Not got the game Purchase at Amazon.co.uk OR Game.co.uk

Stuck: feel free to ask questions

I cant wait to see your reply's!.
Mon 06/02/12 at 21:49
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Yea I am not doing too well in multiplayer and yeas HF2 seems unlikely
Mon 06/02/12 at 19:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
jakfan12 ... the review link that I posted at the start of this thread should help you to understand the frustration that Dav is having at the moment :¬) Homefront was billed as something 'special' ... it failed on two counts ... single-player and multi-player! I do have friends that did their best with MP and achieved lv64/65 but they admitted that they were only waiting for CoDMW3 and BF3 at the time. The game had serious flaws ... to suggest HF2 is beyond belief :¬)
Mon 06/02/12 at 19:42
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Dav I do but I do not like Homefront the multiplayer and some of the story is good but the rest is rubbish like the graphics and how there are at least 2 glitches where you can get out of the map on story mode (that I know of) thats why I do and do not like it
Mon 06/02/12 at 14:38
Regular
"And in last place.."
I'm a little confused, did you like Homefront or not?

I can't really remember a great deal about the game now but I guess all my thoughts are in that review that Drgonlance linked in.
Mon 06/02/12 at 11:47
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
I dont know how but I have heard rumours of a Homefront 2 which seems strange considering the first game wasnt all that great
Sun 05/02/12 at 18:23
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Ohh thank you i will remember that for the next review i do i didnt really put that much thought into it which i should have but ok i will make the next review i do better
Sun 05/02/12 at 18:19
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
yea same here story mode is very fun and has a good ending
Wed 04/01/12 at 02:45
Regular
"8==="
I enjoy the multiplayer, I have yet to start the single player though.
Sat 10/12/11 at 21:28
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
I know but well this is an actual chat thread for it not on the review that someone wrote and sorry if I have upset you lol
Thu 08/12/11 at 18:26
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
jakfan12 wrote:
I cant wait to see your reply's!.

Try reading this then ....

Homefront Review

... it's been discussed before :¬)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.