GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Gaming Chat - the latest and greatest (and the rest)..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/11 at 10:42
"Are you sure?"
Welcome to Freeola's Daily Gaming Chat!
Post your Gaming gossip and comments here...

Overheard

...Super Mario Land 3D reviews have scored higher (from IGN and EuroGamer at least) than both MW3 and BF3.

*Remember...*
You can Win Free Games here on Freeola just by chatting, reviewing or adding game cheats and walkthroughs!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Page:
Tue 04/10/16 at 10:52
Regular
"And in last place.."
I think Bioshock Infinite will be complete tonight and then it is onto to the DLC. Definitely the weakest (if that it is the correct term to use) of the 3 for me now. As much as I like Elizabeth, Rapture has more atmosphere.

Over 9 hours on Forza Horizon 3 and judging by my progress stat, I've barely scratched the surface. This is going to keep me out of trouble for quite some time.
Fri 30/09/16 at 18:43
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

dav2612 wrote:
Forza Horizon 3 crashed on me not long after I started it so it seems like it is a trend this week.

I never notice the difference in these remasters but Infinite has made me go wow. Not sure if that is because it looks better with the polish or just because I've not seen Columbia in a while.

As far as I am aware, nothing has actually been changed on 3 from the original (it was considered to be "pretty enough"), but I'm still stupidly impressed with the opening sequence myself.

There aren't many games that completely blow me away in the opening scenes, but Bioshock 1 and 3, Elder Scrolls Oblivion (as you see the outside world for the first time), Fallout 3 (also as you see outside for the first time), and any Saint's Row game (purely because they still make me laugh my socks off!).

Deus Ex Invisible War also deserves a mention for having the very best intro movie.
Fri 30/09/16 at 15:51
Regular
"And in last place.."

chasfh wrote:
Bioshock 2 has always had crashing issues. Sounds like they have just added the old problems back in...

Bioshock Remastered is, however, awesome. It looks quite a lot prettier, and runs a lot smoother. Well pleased!

Forza Horizon 3 crashed on me not long after I started it so it seems like it is a trend this week.

I never notice the difference in these remasters but Infinite has made me go wow. Not sure if that is because it looks better with the polish or just because I've not seen Columbia in a while.
Fri 30/09/16 at 12:00
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

dav2612 wrote:
The extra content in Bioshock 2 crashed and taught me an important lesson about saving my progress.

Bioshock 2 has always had crashing issues. Sounds like they have just added the old problems back in...

Bioshock Remastered is, however, awesome. It looks quite a lot prettier, and runs a lot smoother. Well pleased!
Wed 28/09/16 at 18:19
Regular
"And in last place.."
The extra content in Bioshock 2 crashed and taught me an important lesson about saving my progress.
Wed 28/09/16 at 14:26
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Well, I now have a code for Bioshock on Steam, so I am currently downloading the remastered edition. Once that's installed I'll go through it again.
Tue 27/09/16 at 22:19
Regular
"And in last place.."

chasfh wrote:
Huh... I seem to recall rather a lot being in the first, but not quite so many in the second.
I also seem to remember the audio logs in 1 being much better hidden. I might be wrong though...

7 more in the 2nd it seems so I guess I just found a lot more of them. Certainly felt like I was always listening to a log in the 2nd.
Tue 27/09/16 at 17:18
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

dav2612 wrote:
The main story of Bioshock 2 is now complete. Certainly a lot of audio logs in that one compared to the 1st game.

Huh... I seem to recall rather a lot being in the first, but not quite so many in the second.
I also seem to remember the audio logs in 1 being much better hidden. I might be wrong though...
Tue 27/09/16 at 09:06
Regular
"And in last place.."
The main story of Bioshock 2 is now complete. Certainly a lot of audio logs in that one compared to the 1st game.
Mon 26/09/16 at 16:35
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

dav2612 wrote:
Do they rate your photo in a similar manner to what happens in the game? :)

Yes. I included an exploding bunny head to ensure acceptance. Next time I contact them, I'll have a 10% advantage...

Post edited by chasfh on 26/09/2016 at 16:38.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.