GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/07/06 at 12:19
Regular
Used to be mouldy cheese, had to re-register for some reason.

Have any of the old lot been sighted? Have seen Sibs, but no-one else that I remember. Mods - have you thought of e-mailing all the old members to tell them this place has re-opened? I only stumbled upon it again by chance, used to have a nice vibe before it shut down. Why, exactly, did it shut down, by the way?
Tue 18/07/06 at 22:38
Regular
Gone Away wrote:
> Clucking Trout Trout wrote:
> Used to be mouldy cheese, had to re-register for some reason.
>
> Mouldy Cheese = Legendary :-D

Who are you, and why are you trying to chat me up?
Fri 14/07/06 at 16:28
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Pandemic wrote:
> I'm EB...eb... eb...

No-one cares about you, they all just love me.
Fri 14/07/06 at 12:46
Regular
"..."
Clucking Trout Trout wrote:
> Used to be mouldy cheese, had to re-register for some reason.

Mouldy Cheese = Legendary :-D
Fri 14/07/06 at 12:37
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Hmm. All the old posts are gone :(

Why are Regulars in two colours of blue?
Thu 13/07/06 at 22:42
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
I'm EB...eb... eb...
Thu 13/07/06 at 22:06
Regular
It was very busy the other day with post numbers to rival other forums. :) But it's gone quiet at the moment for several reasons. The weather being one I imagine or umm people doing 6th form stuff I think and me I'm moving house, which I am waiting to talk about in the new Intelligent forum when we get it :)
Thu 13/07/06 at 21:58
Regular
"The definitive tag"
A lot of them have said they don't have any need to come back as they prefer that other site.

I wish they would return though. This place is dead.
Thu 13/07/06 at 19:03
Regular
So I take it Freeola have peed off some of the old lot? Did anyone catagoricly say they weren't coming back?
Thu 13/07/06 at 18:46
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Mumbai Duck (previously Dr. Duck if I'm not mistaken?) was about, but haven't seen him in recent weeks. Apparently Hedfix is a moderator of one of the forums now, though I've not seen him post anything really...

When it first closed it was due to SR shutting down, then it closed again after Freeola took on the reigns, I think it was due to lots of people leaving and just the general arguing/bad vibes that were going on... Dunno really. But yeah, it's pretty quiet around at the moment.
Thu 13/07/06 at 12:19
Regular
Used to be mouldy cheese, had to re-register for some reason.

Have any of the old lot been sighted? Have seen Sibs, but no-one else that I remember. Mods - have you thought of e-mailing all the old members to tell them this place has re-opened? I only stumbled upon it again by chance, used to have a nice vibe before it shut down. Why, exactly, did it shut down, by the way?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.