GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which is your favourite console? Xbox 360 - Playstation 3 - Or both "

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/09/11 at 00:38
Regular
"Die Potato!!!"
Theres a lot of people out there that argue about which console is better, my opinion is that its not the console its the game. I think both consoles have good and bad games.
So whats everyone elses opinion?
Thu 10/05/12 at 17:14
Regular
"FO SHO"
Well for me i had both at one point...
despite the price of x box being much lower than ps3 you still pay more because of the $60 per year for live.

also it all depends on the type of gamer you are, if you are a hardcore competitive gamer X-Box all day partly because of halo and partly because the quality of the online gameplay is better.

if you are a not very competitive player and yoou like more adventure games as well, ps3 is for you. Mainly because of the uncharted series but little big planet series has also proven to be good game for all ages ,not just a kids game.

to me i dont really do any competitive gaming all i care about is having the call of duty series, the saints row series, and the grand theft auto series, so ps3 is my system of choice.
Tue 08/05/12 at 23:15
Regular
XBOX 360 by a million!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 08/05/12 at 21:13
Regular
XBOX 360 ALL DAY!
Mon 07/05/12 at 05:05
Regular
"god of noobing"
i agree both consoles are good but ive been growing up with xbox so xbox wins for me
Wed 28/03/12 at 17:15
Regular
i would have to agree with cyclonmonk, they're both very good.
Wed 21/03/12 at 07:10
Regular
All consoles and games have different weaknesses and strength.

thanks
robert
Mobile phone cases and covers tablet cases uk
Mon 19/03/12 at 23:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I nearly went for the Megadrive but not quite. PSOne for me, Broken Sword, Final Fantasy, Civilization, Metal Gear Solid, Syphon Filter, Tomb Raider, Destruction Derby, Driver, Everybody's Golf, Resident Evil, easy choice really.
Mon 19/03/12 at 22:27
Regular
Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

Honestly!

I had more fun on that than any other system,

And it's still current - despite patents running out a game is currently in development for cartridge release...
Mon 19/03/12 at 13:30
Regular
"LOL Roar"
Definitly Xbox360 !!!
Tue 08/11/11 at 20:38
Regular
i agree. People always say the thing that they like is the best. i say nothing is the best. its all opinions. what one person thinks is the best someone else will think its rubbish. doesnt mean one of them is wrong. its just their opinion. All consoles and games have different weaknesses and strength.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.