GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kingdom Hearts 2 - Review "

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Kingdom Hearts 2'.
Sat 23/07/11 at 22:36
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
This is my favourite game of all time its fun to play and it has all my fave disney characters in it(except winnie the pooh) i love the concept of the mysterious orginization 13 and that everybody has a nobody like Sora has Roxas and Kairi has Namine.
My favourite part about this game has to be the keyblades and how they are designed and the forms and how they are thought up im fasinated about art myself so im into those kind of things.
The way the game looks is amazing how you travel to each disney world in a gummi ship with most peoples favourite characters the infamous Chip and Dale.The levels are just like the films but with a Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy twist like defeating heartless which get stronger as you progress through the game.
Heartless and extraordinary they range from the simple black little guy to the statues in beasts castle or the huge shaman heartless in the pride lands(The Lion King) i think this game is fun going around with your trusted friends Donald & Goofy.Sora receives a new keyblade after each world but you can buy or receive as a drop weapons for Donald & Goofy,Goofy with his sheild and Donald with his staff.This game i think is definitly for 12+ there is moderate violence(but not that much) but it can be very hard like when defeating orginization 13's Demyx.But this is a brilliant game and on a scale of 10 i would give it a 10
Tue 23/08/11 at 18:15
Regular
"barakas kid"
i played the first one and that was awesome but hard.
Mon 25/07/11 at 16:17
Regular
kingdom hearts 2 is one of the best games of all time!!! they really should make a third like that one on the ps3 and psp, the only bad thing about kingdom hearts 2 is that its not online or multiplayer. i would give it a 8.5
Sat 23/07/11 at 22:36
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
This is my favourite game of all time its fun to play and it has all my fave disney characters in it(except winnie the pooh) i love the concept of the mysterious orginization 13 and that everybody has a nobody like Sora has Roxas and Kairi has Namine.
My favourite part about this game has to be the keyblades and how they are designed and the forms and how they are thought up im fasinated about art myself so im into those kind of things.
The way the game looks is amazing how you travel to each disney world in a gummi ship with most peoples favourite characters the infamous Chip and Dale.The levels are just like the films but with a Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy twist like defeating heartless which get stronger as you progress through the game.
Heartless and extraordinary they range from the simple black little guy to the statues in beasts castle or the huge shaman heartless in the pride lands(The Lion King) i think this game is fun going around with your trusted friends Donald & Goofy.Sora receives a new keyblade after each world but you can buy or receive as a drop weapons for Donald & Goofy,Goofy with his sheild and Donald with his staff.This game i think is definitly for 12+ there is moderate violence(but not that much) but it can be very hard like when defeating orginization 13's Demyx.But this is a brilliant game and on a scale of 10 i would give it a 10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.