GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Benoit Dead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/06/07 at 23:08
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I'm honestly stunned by this, there's no article, it's on the front of WWE.COM. RIP CHRIS BENOIT and his family, he was on of the greats
Mon 16/07/07 at 17:06
Regular
Mon 16/07/07 at 16:28
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Looks like the story has died down now. I haven't heard any new details for a while, i'm wandering if and when the toxicology report is made avaliable.
Thu 05/07/07 at 23:35
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Tmz.com have since pulled their speculative report.
Thu 05/07/07 at 22:45
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Well there's a link on Rajah to Tmz.com I think, or something like that, saying that it was Mysterio and Jindrak who took steroids. I can't vouch for the reliability of the source however, so take it with a pinch of salt.
Thu 05/07/07 at 21:07
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
You monster!
Thu 05/07/07 at 19:57
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I bought a Benoit action figure from Woolies yesterday

Gonna be a rare item considering WWE wont be makin em anymore and most shops have been told to take them off the shelves!
Thu 05/07/07 at 18:08
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Looks like Konnan is leading the charge to change the industry for the better:

To live and die....
Wed 04/07/07 at 23:23
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
As for Rey and Jindrak, neither are confirmed as clients to Phil Astin.

"The indictment lists 1,050 tablets of Percocet and Lorcet prescribed to an O.G. and a much larger quantity of Percocet, Adderall, Lorcet, Xanax, and Vicoprofen to an M.J.

There has been no statement by authorities that O.G. and M.J. are pro wrestlers."

Having said that, it's likely that the "OG" initials refer to Mysterio, his real name being "Oscar Guttierez"
"MJ", on the other hand could be Marty Jannetty, or even somebody like Michael Jordan, since it is not yet certain that they are wrestlers...
Wed 04/07/07 at 22:58
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Goodness, that site is pop-up city!

I think the most pertinent quote is:
“She was into devil-worship stuff. It was part of her [wrestling] character, but [she was] somebody who gets so close to their character, someone who gets into their character too much. Sometimes these people believe their own publicity.”

At least he acknowledged that it was part of her character, and obviously it's his word against anyone elses to suggest that she took things beyond her gimmick. Personally, I don't believe him; he's proven himself to be a bitter old man that has his own agenda in the past.
His remark about people believing their own publicity is hilarious, since Hogan of all people is probably the most guilty of this.
Wed 04/07/07 at 22:32

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.