GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am nearly 3000 days old"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/05/11 at 23:34
"Retarded List"
In just 24 days I will have reached the ripe old age of 3000 and thus will be viable for syndication. Since I am likely to expire at any time I'm informing all of you now, although I still expect some sort of countdown to be erected on the front page of the site, wherever that is.

I have seen many momentous things in this time and have become very wise as a result. The glory of the fabled Special Reserve, a tube, the graven image of John Nash, and this thread.

Such wonderful memories.

Could someone now please tell me how to escape this purgatory?
Mon 06/08/12 at 23:22
Regular
When I read the "nus" I actually burst out laughing

Did John Nash make his 43rd account or what
Mon 06/08/12 at 22:32
"Retarded List"
imo if you take the name 'Sonic Chris', rearrange the letters, remove a few of them and add some more you get

'ILLUMINATI GOLD'

Reported.
Mon 06/08/12 at 22:07
Regular
"nus"
closing your eyes to the truth just like the world shuts its eyes to the reality of the illuminati threat
Mon 06/08/12 at 21:59
"Retarded List"
That's a very enlightened attitude for a moderator to have. Good work, Freeola.
Mon 06/08/12 at 20:47
Regular
"How Ironic"
I've got a couple of users on ignore, so this 'conversation' is interesting to say the least from my perspective :-P
Mon 06/08/12 at 17:34
"Retarded List"
I absorbed another John Nash sock and was granted a new lease of life
Mon 06/08/12 at 15:40
Regular
"I like turtles"
Steel Protagonist wrote:
Since I am likely to expire at any time

Did this not happen then? Not sure that I would trust anything that should have ended it's useful life 15 months ago.
Mon 06/08/12 at 12:51
Regular
I get that you're old and that must be quite bad for you but this isn't your front garden, cyberspace doesn't work like that
Mon 06/08/12 at 11:56
"Retarded List"
Get out of my thread, child
Sun 05/08/12 at 22:30
Regular
Wow get a load of this jealous pleb. I just read Oliver Twist, what have you read recently? Get at me when you've finished a Mr Men book

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.