GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Videos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 23:13
Regular
I remember Mouldy Cheese starting this kinda topic off ages ago, but I will revive it. Basically, as many of you know as I'm currently bugging you on MSN, Im collecting as much 1998-99 WWF stuff as I can. Doing quite well, ebay, Jet and Andy have helped me a fair bit. Know I am stuck. I need three more PPV's:

Breakdown 1998
Judgement day 1998
Summerslam 1999

If anyone has a copy of these tapes and wouldn't mind lending me it, I promise you will get it back- ask Andy. I will be very gratefull- it's also your chance to do something kind and get an extra stocking full this year!

Cheers IB.
Sun 10/04/11 at 09:36
Regular
woop, hi ya guys, u all should know me by now, i work 6 days a week and fit in as much online gaming as mrs hoy allows! and i must say i am addicted to it!i love bfbc2 and enjoy a bit of b.o and must admit i love the odd game of zombies!

hoy aka pete. :}
Sun 10/04/11 at 08:46
Regular
"Mistakes happen"
Hi Roy and Glendon,Welcome :)
Sun 10/04/11 at 07:06
Regular
Hello everyone my name is Glendon i enjoy working 12 hrs shifts at weekends they make the world go round woohoo :)
Sat 09/04/11 at 17:24
Regular
Hi im Roy as everyone that may come here should know.I enjoy pc gaming & am currently playing bfbc2 & bloops hope to see you all on TS later 8)
Tue 11/12/01 at 20:30
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Ice Blaster wrote:
Yey, thanks to Firebalt I have got Breakdown and Judgment day 1998.

No probs. A few £££ and a blank tape (or more £££ and no tapes) and I will gladly run you off on of my events. I'm trying to get a PPV off of E-Bay tonight, so that my grand total of PPV's needed will be 2!

Oh, Chris, here's the cards for the tapes you bought.

Breakdown 1998

Vader vs. Bradshaw, "last man standing wins"
Val Venis vs. Dustin Runnels
Edge vs. Owen Hart
D-Lo Brown vs. Gangrel
X-Pac, NAO vs. Jeff Jarrett, Southern Justice
Marvelous Marc Mero .vs. Droz
Steve Austin vs. Kane vs. The Undertaker
Steel Cage: Mankind vs. The Rock vs. Ken Shamrock
Too Much .vs. Al Snow / Scorpio

Judgement Day 1998

Al Snow vs. "Marvelous" Marc Mero

Six Man Tag Team Match
The Disciples Of Apocalypse, Paul Ellering vs. The Legion Of Doom, Droz
Christian vs. Taka Michinoku
Val Venis vs. Goldust
X-Pac vs. D'Lo Brown
The Headbangers vs. The New Age Outlaws
Mankind vs. Ken Shamrock
Mark Henry vs. The Rock
Kane vs. The Undertaker

Have fun Chris!
FB.
Tue 11/12/01 at 18:14
Regular
"Back in black"
Yey, thanks to Firebalt I have got Breakdown and Judgment day 1998.

So all I need now is some kind person to lend me Summerslam 1999.
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:09
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer he does return them. Also if anyone has any wrestling DVDs which they dont mind lending, could they post them on here.
Mon 10/12/01 at 23:13
Regular
"Back in black"
I remember Mouldy Cheese starting this kinda topic off ages ago, but I will revive it. Basically, as many of you know as I'm currently bugging you on MSN, Im collecting as much 1998-99 WWF stuff as I can. Doing quite well, ebay, Jet and Andy have helped me a fair bit. Know I am stuck. I need three more PPV's:

Breakdown 1998
Judgement day 1998
Summerslam 1999

If anyone has a copy of these tapes and wouldn't mind lending me it, I promise you will get it back- ask Andy. I will be very gratefull- it's also your chance to do something kind and get an extra stocking full this year!

Cheers IB.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.