GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Strikers Friends Codes"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Strikers Charged Football'.
Wed 20/06/07 at 13:23
"possibly impossible"
I thought I'd start this up so it's easy to find. It also reminds me I need to write mine down, whoops!

Anyway, I'll update mine when I turn the Wii on later, anyone else want to share there's and get a Freeola game going?

My code; 494023 352774
Wed 08/08/07 at 09:48
Regular
"god of war"
hey guys i saw an advert on t.v with super mario playing football and ot was online with that football player whitey any1 no wot i am on about if so can u tell me wot game that it please lol and also how do i connect wii to internet please help !!
thankyou!!
tomo!!
Sun 05/08/07 at 21:54
Regular
"Mooching around"
I found single player very boring and repetative, and such have only ever done the first cup.

Multiplayer offers a few laughs when you're bored of Wii sports :)

Argh, i need to get online :(
Sun 05/08/07 at 21:48
Regular
"Author of Pain"
I've given up on this game. Six or seven times of losing to Diddy Kong in the final of the Crystal cup is more than enough for me. Why in God's name you can't save a file before you play the final so you can replay if you lose is beyond me.

I don't have the patience to do it again. It's going on eBay.
Mon 25/06/07 at 16:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Let me know when you want another match.
Mon 25/06/07 at 14:02
"possibly impossible"
You well and truly beat me, I need to have more matches.

Haven't even touched the single player game yet. Perhaps I can learn a few things from playing the computer players first...
Sun 24/06/07 at 19:36
"LOLLERSKATES!"
That's twice i've got to the Crystal Cup final, 11 games to get to the final, both times i've lost in the final. ARGHHHHHHH
Sat 23/06/07 at 22:45
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Fancy a match, Ghost Killer?
Sat 23/06/07 at 22:13
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I use Yoshi, i'm used to using him, but his special is hopeless. Most people on Wi-Fi who are any good are usually Donkey Kong.
Sat 23/06/07 at 22:05
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Added you too. Diddy Kong or Mario are my usual picks for captains. The monkey's "Red Card" move is so useful :)
Sat 23/06/07 at 20:24
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I got all the way to the final of the Crystal Cup, yes, that's 12 matches, and lost in extra time. I have to start again now. I've added both of you by the way, add me back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.