GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sims Bustin Out Review "

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims Bustin Out'.
Thu 10/03/11 at 13:42
Regular
THE SIMS BUSTIN'OUT FOR THE PLAYSTATION 2

The Sims Bustin'Out is a great game for the Playstation 2!

CONTENT

In the game you can choose Free-Play or Bust-Out. Achieve goals and keep your sims happy.

BUST OUT

in bust out you can create a sim to use in story mode, move house when you get a promotion and fulfil goals that you must achieve at certain Locations.

For Example when you first start Bust Out mode you begin at your Mums house. At this location you must earn 1 skill point in cooking and fulfil your needs [i.e bladder, energy, hunger]

As you move on to different locations your goals that you are set to achieve will become slightly more difficult but its worth it in the end when you see (the not so nice) Malcom Landgrabb be kicked out of his mansion as you move into it.

FREE PLAY

Create a family or a single sim and build their house or move them into one of the ready made houses. There are two families already in the game in free play mode the"TUTI" and "FRUTI" family. In your family you can have a total of FOUR sims of any ages. [families with children must have an adult for the child to be happy and healthy]

In free play mode you do not have to achieve any goals!! what the sim achieves is completely upto you. you may decide that you want your sim to be wealthy and an overachiever or you may want your sims to have a family and settle down.

If you do not want to make a child in create a family mode, you can create a family with one male and one female and they can have a baby when they are in their home!! To have your sims have a baby just make sure they are in a good mood and get them to kiss an option will appear saying "should we have a baby?" if you choose yes then a little cradle will appear near your sim with the baby in it.

MY OPINION

I enjoy Bust Out mode as you can build up your skills to achieve a promotion then move out of the current location. I would recommend this game to anyone with a playstation 2 that wants a game that will keep them busy for a long time and enjoys The Sims as much as i do.
Thu 10/03/11 at 13:56
Regular
"How Ironic"
Nice review Anne-Marie :) Welcome to the forums.
Thu 10/03/11 at 13:42
Regular
THE SIMS BUSTIN'OUT FOR THE PLAYSTATION 2

The Sims Bustin'Out is a great game for the Playstation 2!

CONTENT

In the game you can choose Free-Play or Bust-Out. Achieve goals and keep your sims happy.

BUST OUT

in bust out you can create a sim to use in story mode, move house when you get a promotion and fulfil goals that you must achieve at certain Locations.

For Example when you first start Bust Out mode you begin at your Mums house. At this location you must earn 1 skill point in cooking and fulfil your needs [i.e bladder, energy, hunger]

As you move on to different locations your goals that you are set to achieve will become slightly more difficult but its worth it in the end when you see (the not so nice) Malcom Landgrabb be kicked out of his mansion as you move into it.

FREE PLAY

Create a family or a single sim and build their house or move them into one of the ready made houses. There are two families already in the game in free play mode the"TUTI" and "FRUTI" family. In your family you can have a total of FOUR sims of any ages. [families with children must have an adult for the child to be happy and healthy]

In free play mode you do not have to achieve any goals!! what the sim achieves is completely upto you. you may decide that you want your sim to be wealthy and an overachiever or you may want your sims to have a family and settle down.

If you do not want to make a child in create a family mode, you can create a family with one male and one female and they can have a baby when they are in their home!! To have your sims have a baby just make sure they are in a good mood and get them to kiss an option will appear saying "should we have a baby?" if you choose yes then a little cradle will appear near your sim with the baby in it.

MY OPINION

I enjoy Bust Out mode as you can build up your skills to achieve a promotion then move out of the current location. I would recommend this game to anyone with a playstation 2 that wants a game that will keep them busy for a long time and enjoys The Sims as much as i do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.