GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need help! Useful websites."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/02/11 at 18:28
Regular
"Hells Yeah Im Back"
Umm i can find a good website were i can play online (not flash games). I have this Business Information Class were i get so bored and use the internet. Unfortenately most good websites are blocked, does anyone know a good website were i can play a good decent online game.
Thu 03/02/11 at 15:16
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Sonic Chris wrote:
There's a reason you're in business class- to learn :)

This is very true. Although I can't remember learning much during any business studies class I ever took...

What is wrong with Flash games anyway? You will be hard pushed to find anything of any decent standard that doesn't run off flash. Magical Kicks was always my favourite.
Tue 01/02/11 at 18:36
Regular
"How Ironic"
There's a reason you're in business class- to learn :)
Tue 01/02/11 at 18:28
Regular
"Hells Yeah Im Back"
Umm i can find a good website were i can play online (not flash games). I have this Business Information Class were i get so bored and use the internet. Unfortenately most good websites are blocked, does anyone know a good website were i can play a good decent online game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.