GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There is a god ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/07 at 21:18
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6735631.stm[/URL]

Happy friday folks ;)
Sat 09/06/07 at 14:26
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> I think she should have been put in the main prison. I reckon I
> could do her time standing on my head.
>
> probably a better idea than sitting down after your first visit
> to the showers.

In a female prison?
Sat 09/06/07 at 13:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not with taste in movies though it seems :-)
Sat 09/06/07 at 12:40
Regular
Ben I think I know a little more about California law than you.

You might have spent a bit of time in America, but I've seen Legally Blonde 1 AND 2. I'm practically an expert in law now.
Sat 09/06/07 at 12:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I know what the jail time is supposedly for but you don't go to jail in Cali for what she's apparently done. This is the other side of the coin of celebrities getting preferential treatment.

La La land indeed
Sat 09/06/07 at 12:28
Regular
Well that's just it, the jail time isnt for the DUI as she got probabtion for that. I'm assuming it's because she kept driving on a suspended license and didn't attend the alcohol education program.
Sat 09/06/07 at 12:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Caught DUI, no jail time otherwise the jails would be over-run. Second time she was warned and the third time they busted her she was apparently on the way to work which is actually allowed under the terms of the probation. In Cali you don't get thrown in jail for that unless you cause an accident which ends in physical injury of someone, Josephine Public doesn't but of course as it's public enemy number 1 Hilton they can't wait to chuck her in. I don't like her but then the charge is bull, i bet if it was Halle Berry doing it it wouldn't have even been reported
Sat 09/06/07 at 12:01
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Except they don't go to jail for the crime she committed and
> it's a case of a celebrity being made an example of and a
> no-name Sheriff trying to get himself famous and up there with
> Apoia and the like.

Caught driving under influence, put on probation for 3 years and ordered to go on an alcohol education program (which she didnt attend), caught driving on a suspended license 4 months later, then a month after that she was caught speeding at twice the limit on a suspended license.

You really dont think that warrants some jail time? =/
Sat 09/06/07 at 11:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Machie wrote:
> I disagree with Garin. I dont think celebrities should get
> special treatment. If non-celebrities go to jail for crimes
> she's committed, then she should too regardless of whether it'll
> cost more money.

Except they don't go to jail for the crime she committed and it's a case of a celebrity being made an example of and a no-name Sheriff trying to get himself famous and up there with Apoia and the like.
Sat 09/06/07 at 10:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Alfonse wrote:
> I think she should have been put in the main prison. I reckon I
> could do her time standing on my head.

probably a better idea than sitting down after your first visit to the showers.
Sat 09/06/07 at 09:33
Regular
I disagree with Garin. I dont think celebrities should get special treatment. If non-celebrities go to jail for crimes she's committed, then she should too regardless of whether it'll cost more money.

Afterall we're not Americans, it's not our money, if you want to talk about Americans wasting their money then we can always talk about Iraq.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.