GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sheffield Wednesday Fan Here"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/07 at 18:03
Regular
"Up The Owls"
Hi swfcowls here,

I have been i member of the site for quite some time, but this is my first actual post on the forum!

Some of you might have seen some of my cheats and walkthroughs up on the site, i hope you enjoyed reading them.

Just thought i would come on and say hi, i am a sheffield wednesday fan and i have been for quite sometime.

Favourite sheffield wednesday player would have to be chris brunt, super player.

And i reckon the best player in the world at this minute would have to be kaka, he is an oustanding player.

And i mainly come on this forum to discuss with you the new newcastle untied manager sam alladyce, and what a great manager he actually is. I am sure you all have seen the news about scott parker going to west hame and joey barton going to newcastle. I think this has to be the best deal of the year up to now.

He sold scott parker for 7 million.
He bought Joey barton for 5.5 million.

I just think this is a great bit of business , i know mr joey barton is known for his bad temper and bad boy attitude, but there is no doubt about his talent, and i just have to say, what a signing!

Allright while i am on the subject of england players i my aswell say the mai topic, whenever england play. This is.....

Can stevi G and frank lampard play together?

I don't know yout thoughs and opinions on this but i think they can play toghther, they just need to learn, and i feel with the right manager they could make england the team they want to be!

And while were on the subject of england, what do you guts think of steve maclaren? I am really not the guys biggest fan, he just not seem to be the manager he promest to be, he promosied attacking and exciting football and i just can not see it at the moment. When the FA were decideding the next england manager i really wanted to see stev copeell as the next manager, i don't know what you lot think but i see him as the perfect manager. He is cool and calm and knows what he is talking about.

Right then thats that out of the way.

Hope you all know abit more about me now!

swfcowls,
Wed 06/06/07 at 22:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Hi, welcome to the forums.
Wed 06/06/07 at 18:03
Regular
"Up The Owls"
Hi swfcowls here,

I have been i member of the site for quite some time, but this is my first actual post on the forum!

Some of you might have seen some of my cheats and walkthroughs up on the site, i hope you enjoyed reading them.

Just thought i would come on and say hi, i am a sheffield wednesday fan and i have been for quite sometime.

Favourite sheffield wednesday player would have to be chris brunt, super player.

And i reckon the best player in the world at this minute would have to be kaka, he is an oustanding player.

And i mainly come on this forum to discuss with you the new newcastle untied manager sam alladyce, and what a great manager he actually is. I am sure you all have seen the news about scott parker going to west hame and joey barton going to newcastle. I think this has to be the best deal of the year up to now.

He sold scott parker for 7 million.
He bought Joey barton for 5.5 million.

I just think this is a great bit of business , i know mr joey barton is known for his bad temper and bad boy attitude, but there is no doubt about his talent, and i just have to say, what a signing!

Allright while i am on the subject of england players i my aswell say the mai topic, whenever england play. This is.....

Can stevi G and frank lampard play together?

I don't know yout thoughs and opinions on this but i think they can play toghther, they just need to learn, and i feel with the right manager they could make england the team they want to be!

And while were on the subject of england, what do you guts think of steve maclaren? I am really not the guys biggest fan, he just not seem to be the manager he promest to be, he promosied attacking and exciting football and i just can not see it at the moment. When the FA were decideding the next england manager i really wanted to see stev copeell as the next manager, i don't know what you lot think but i see him as the perfect manager. He is cool and calm and knows what he is talking about.

Right then thats that out of the way.

Hope you all know abit more about me now!

swfcowls,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.