GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's Got Black Ops? and..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call of Duty: Black Ops'.
Wed 17/11/10 at 18:35
Regular
I've got black ops and its a really good game but i miss all of the old perks like stopping power to use with the L96A1 so i would get every shot as a kill but things have changed

What would you say about the game?

Good and Bad and explain why
Wed 17/11/10 at 19:04
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hi and welcome to the forums.There is a thread about this here mate.

I'm really enjoying Codbo (I've just decided that's its new name!) myself.Think its one of the best games in the series.
Wed 17/11/10 at 18:35
Regular
I've got black ops and its a really good game but i miss all of the old perks like stopping power to use with the L96A1 so i would get every shot as a kill but things have changed

What would you say about the game?

Good and Bad and explain why

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.