GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!My Pocket Knife Got Me In Trouble!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/04/03 at 06:07
Regular
I went to see my grandma at the airport because she was leaving to Venezuela yesterday. Before I got like four steps I noticed that they actually have a metal detector to get into the waiting area.

A week before my grandma had bought me a pocket knife. I brought it with me to show her that I still liked it and I appreciated that she gave it to me. Big mistake.

I knew that the alarm would blare if I went by and I had it in my pocket so I took it out in my hand to show it to the guy that stood next to the metal detector. I brainlessly held it by the handle and pointed it at the man for him to get it because I knew he would take it until I left the airport again anyway. As soon as I pointed at him though he screams like a little girl and people rush to me like I'm psycho. And to make it worse I was wearing my pants I bought in Hot Topic(which are goth looking baggy pants) and I was wearing my chains I made and my "My therapist said it was all your fault" shirt. Meaning I looked to them like a threat.

Everyone starts putting their arms up slightly saying “put it down” while they walk toward me as if they were going to jump on me. I'm not dumb so I drop the pocket knife on the floor but instantly the security guy that screamed run a little at me. And my parents that were in front of me during all this started yelling "No don't" as if it helped anyone! After him almost taking me down and quickly explaining everything with the most scared face on and while the man still approaching me they said that I had to leave "immediately"! When I went out the door I see police cars parking.

Afterward when my parents asked where I got the knife I said I got it from grandma and they didn't believe me because when they asked grandma(she didn't go on the plane thanks to me) she said she had nothing to do with the knife just to save herself. Now my parents are thinking of sending me to therapy because they think I'm angry. I'm such a happy person! I never talk to my parents so they don't know me. Even though they are starting to believe me now, I still think they think I'm an attempt murderess!

Through all this all I have to say is.…..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STUPID POCKET KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 04/04/03 at 21:34
Regular
"That's right!"
Only in America...
Fri 04/04/03 at 21:27
Regular
Pssssst, he's a Yank
Fri 04/04/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Bobba you"
You expect to walk into a airport with a knife and not get stopped?

Are you really that dumb?

:-D
Fri 04/04/03 at 20:47
Regular
Ha ha ha ha ha oh god I can't breath ha ha ha ha
Only in America.
Fri 04/04/03 at 20:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You could get on an aeroplane with a swiss army knife before 9-11. Dam shame that, they are dead handy at times.
Fri 04/04/03 at 17:42
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
> Semajal wrote:
> Ah thejoy of airports. Would love to go though the metal detector dressed
> like Neo from that bit in the matrix. Heh heh.
>

I would purposely wear metal armor them go through one of those just to see what they do. Hoho...ho
Fri 04/04/03 at 16:27
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Semajal wrote:
> Your parents are thinking of sending you to therapy because they think
> your angry???
>
> is it me or does that just make no sense. I mean im always angry. At
> everything. Often for existing.
>
> Also don't most pocket knives have folding blades? So thus if the
> blade is folded in it should not worry anyone.

Yeap. If not, then that's just bloody impractical.

Gah security people
> don't seem to have any training anyway. Anything is a thread. Ah the
> joy of airports. Would love to go though the metal detector dressed
> like Neo from that bit in the matrix. Heh heh.

And yes, that would bloody rock :D
Fri 04/04/03 at 16:25
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Semajal wrote:
> Anything is a thread.

I agree!
Fri 04/04/03 at 16:23
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Your parents are thinking of sending you to therapy because they think your angry???

is it me or does that just make no sense. I mean im always angry. At everything. Often for existing.

Also don't most pocket knives have folding blades? So thus if the blade is folded in it should not worry anyone. Gah security people don't seem to have any training anyway. Anything is a thread. Ah the joy of airports. Would love to go though the metal detector dressed like Neo from that bit in the matrix. Heh heh.
Fri 04/04/03 at 16:08
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Sibs wrote:
> A teacher had a go at me once because I brought a Swiss Army Knife
> (Xmas pressie) into school to show some people.

Stab them in the ace Kuninobu stylee. Go see Battle Royale. Then you'll understand what I mean :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.