GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dont you just LOVE Perfect Dark?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Perfect Dark'.
Tue 08/04/03 at 17:59
Regular
Dont you all just love playing Perfect Dark. I know I do. That game is truly fantastic and it cuts me up to think that we will never again see such beauty from Rare on a Nintendo console.

Go Jo!
Tue 15/04/03 at 07:25
Regular
"Conker the King"
Good guess but no its not! Why do you ask? Is there another Ninty fan as loyal as me out there then called Andrew Crossland?
Mon 14/04/03 at 22:16
Regular
N64 4 EVA - Would your name be Andrew Crossland by any chance???
Sun 13/04/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Conker the King"
The other reason I love Perfect dark is the music. This game has some fantastic 'tunes' and even by todays standards you'd be hard pushed to find better music in a game. I bought the soundtrack via Nintendo in America this time last year for $12, although they wouldnt post direct to the UK, I had to get it to me via a friend in the States. A couple of weeks ago I saw the soundtrack on E-Bay for $100 (Buy It Now)! I said it was good but it's not THAT good! No-one actually bought it for that price but mine sits proud in my CD collection!
Sun 13/04/03 at 00:51
Regular
I prefered Perfect Dark over goldeneye so much. As long as PD is similar in style to its predecessor and Conker is too then I'll be getting them on a nice new X-box.
Sat 12/04/03 at 16:15
Regular
Robofish, how do you get him in TS2?
Sat 12/04/03 at 15:50
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
ROBOFISH!! lol
Sat 12/04/03 at 13:49
Regular
I like TS and TS2 as they are both too fast and furious that you need a lot of hours to play it...
Sat 12/04/03 at 09:04
Regular
"Conker the King"
Miserableman wrote:
> I always thought that GoldenEye was a pretty poor game, so I never
> bothered with Perfect Dark

How the hell can you say GOLDENEYE was 'pretty poor'? It was a genius game! It was superb! It was (and I should say still is) excellent, even by todays standards! And as for not getting PERFECT DARK, well you missed out there matey!
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:07
Regular
They are quite different to each other games like Timesplitters 2 are faster than most pc shoot em ups like counter strike, tactical ops, rainbow six.
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:33
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Goldeneye is king.

Although Half Life on the PC was great, loads better than the console conversions, Rainbow Six too but still they're no Goldenete beater in my eyes.

Anyway Rollercoaster Tycoon is king of all PC games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.