GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind discussion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
Morrowind is a fantastic RPG if you have the time for it.

So, I decided after looking at this thread, it needed editing.

Morrowind discussion, discuss about Morrowind.

Pretty straight forward really.

Tell us your Morrowind storys, cool stuff you've done ect.
Page:
Thu 05/05/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Ebonhart. The far bit of the castle. There's a woman.
Tue 03/05/05 at 13:18
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
hehe... dumb question... how do u get to Mournhold?
Tue 03/05/05 at 11:18
Regular
"8==="
It's a problem when you become to tough for everything.

That's why I started again and just did the main quest as much as possible: much tougher.
Tue 03/05/05 at 11:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Love/d this game, got to the Hortator stage on the Main Quest. I was pretty much invincible too, which meant Bloodmoon/the other expansion pack were a little easy.

Then I found WoW and Morrowind just can't win :(
Mon 02/05/05 at 15:26
"I love yo... lamp."
Not the women! Make it the men. Imagine being the last man alive. You'd be wanted by all and sundry, just for your body.
Mon 02/05/05 at 14:52
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Not played for a while, mainly because I think I've done everything, apart from a few little side quests.
And my character is practicaly invincible, what with all that perfectly-created Constant Effect gear.

There is the last option of becoming a serious serial killer though...I could exterminate all the magician's guild, or perhaps every woman...
Mon 02/05/05 at 09:10
Regular
"8==="
Not for a while.

It's the sort of thing you play a lot then leave alone and come back to it 3/4 months later and play it a lot again.

Then repeat.
Mon 02/05/05 at 02:00
"I love yo... lamp."
Anyone still playing? I found this earlier so will probably while away a few more hours on it yet.
Thu 24/02/05 at 23:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Don't cheat.

I haven't.

OR

Go to Gamefaqs.com
Thu 24/02/05 at 23:58
Regular
"lalala"
some one help me with these morrowind cheats for PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.