GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POKEMON EMARALD - SERIOUSLY NEED HELP PLEASE"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Emerald'.
Tue 15/05/07 at 08:34
Regular
"god of war"
come in a i will tell what my problems are tthank you , if anyone is the master of this game please awnser my questions please

thank you all...
Thu 08/11/07 at 19:48
Regular
kratos,its spelled answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [gets mad]
Tue 30/10/07 at 14:03
Regular
cheat your way to success as im doctor goggle legs
Tue 09/10/07 at 17:42
sorry mate charizard is a bad speller please read it we are desperate!

from

blastoise ///
Tue 09/10/07 at 17:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
If you could spell request, maybe I would read the rest of your post.
Mon 08/10/07 at 20:02
this is charizard talking here, from fira fort rescue team me and blastoise have been getting hardly ENY rescue recwests! we are some of the finest (strongest) pokemon around and we are here to help so please just post in some questions or even rescue rekwests! that will make blastiose happy :) please hurry to send in your rekwests!

from
charizard and blastoise ///

ps get pokemon mystery dungeon!:)
Wed 08/08/07 at 17:55
"LOLLERSKATES!"
tommo1998 wrote:
> Ive compleated it and got all the pokemon pokemon diamond
> is my target!!!!!

Seriously, are Kratos and tommo the same person?

They're both called Tom from what I can gather, they're both obsessed with Pokemon Diamond, they both make countless threads with poor grammar on Pokemon Diamond, they're both not as good as me at Pokemon Diamond, and Kratos just started a thread with the line I've put in bold. Oh, and Chaos doesn't seem to like either of them ;)
Sun 05/08/07 at 21:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
=) It's ok. Probably because they've all decided to venture into the GC forum now that I was annoyed.
Sun 05/08/07 at 20:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
There there Chaos, hold it in. I've done all I can.
Sun 05/08/07 at 20:01
Regular
"Mooching around"
I want to cry
Sun 05/08/07 at 14:57
Regular
Ive compleated it and got all the pokemon pokemon diamond is my target!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.