GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Galling all gamers our program has arrived -Pure Pwnage"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/05/07 at 16:33
Regular
Right people our time has arrived. They have finally made a show about us. Pure Pwnage (pronounced ownage as i am sure you will all know) is a series which follows Jeremy, otherwise known as "the pwnerer", and his brother Kyle the camera man as they take us through Jeremy's life of a pro-gamer. From the first episode it is dificult to tell whether this is just a really sad guy who made a home video or whether it is a "tongue in cheek" slice of fried gold. This doesn't last as it is soon apparent that it is the latter. From Micro wars on the streets, WOW induced mental breakdowns, A suspiciously Jedi looking guy called "the Masterer", to FPS DOUG a man who believes you truely do run faster with a knife..... in real life!!!

Follow these guys on a journey of self realisation, women but mostly just pwning noobs. This is by far and away the funniest games related series I have ever seen and i would advise anyone with even a passing interest in gaming to watch the episodes on the website.

They are free!!!!

Go to www.purepwnage.com and go to episodes to watch for free.
I hope you enjoy them as much as i have.

"BOOM HEAD SHOT"
Sat 02/06/07 at 10:05
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Its mad.
Fri 01/06/07 at 09:53
Regular
What do you mean?
Thu 31/05/07 at 22:09
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
...thats cracked.
Thu 31/05/07 at 10:52
Regular
Right people. Episode is to be released on 12th July but they are not releasing it on the website first. They are doing special screenings in London.
Go to www.purepwnage.com to book tickets.
Details below.

London, U.K. - Saturday July 14th 2007 4:00pm
Fairfield Halls

Tickets can be purchased in advance for £8 or at the door for £8 (cash only at the door) Tickets purchased in advance will be picked up at the door on the night of the screening, please arrive early. We will need to know the email address used in the purchase of the tickets. NO CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES
Mon 21/05/07 at 09:13
Regular
I agree. The first 3 episodes are almost like a documentary but 4 onwards is almost like a sci-fi drama. Imagine a cheaper version of doctor who but with a gaming slant. How anyone can say that fighting with fireballs made out of "Micro" is beyond me. I dont think it is supposed to be ha ha funny but it is amusing with all the gaming in jokes and the fact you can laugh at them for taking their gaming so seriously.
Sun 20/05/07 at 18:28
Regular
When they went to the ralley, if they'd done some Ali G style interviewing it could have been good though.

An opportunity wasted.
Sun 20/05/07 at 18:26
Regular
He looks like how I imagined Goatboy to look.

It entertained my eyes with the changing shapes and colours, but it wasn't funny.
Fri 18/05/07 at 18:47
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Are you mental?
Fri 18/05/07 at 10:20
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Are you mental?

No. Why?
Its a funny show.
Thu 17/05/07 at 11:38
Regular
Are you mental?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.