GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Machie Con 2007"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/05/07 at 17:59
Regular
[B]Venue[/B]: Exmouth
[B]Dates[/B]: 16th-19th May
[B]Special Guests[/B]: Machie

----

That's right pb, I'll be touring Exmouth in just under two weeks. I'm getting a lift down on Wed 16th, late afternoon. Then we have to check out at 10am on Saturday 19th. So let me know if you can make it and which day/time you prefer.

I'll just be taking photos/videos on the beach and around the town centre for my site. Hopefully I'll get some print worthy shots. Apart from that I'll be down the hotel gym for hours and of course the walks along the beach and cliffs. =)

Note: Confirmed.

Anyone else is welcome to attend but I guess you all live to far away =(
Mon 07/05/07 at 19:00
Regular
if it's okay pb, I restarted this thread on the other forum. I'll post more details in there. Cheers @ngel.
Mon 07/05/07 at 18:59
"possibly impossible"
Mon 07/05/07 at 18:52
"possibly impossible"
hm. Should be able to check multimap or something for location.

But basically, it's just up from the Imperial hotel and just down from the Fountain Cafe and the roundabout with the fountain. (I used to live in a flat under that cafe).
Mon 07/05/07 at 18:49
Regular
It's okay if you cant make any of the days pb. I know how busy things are for you.
Mon 07/05/07 at 16:35
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Oh dear Pb's batteries have died on his PSP :(
Mon 07/05/07 at 13:40
Regular
Um not sure I know the one. I suppose I could just walk along the beach till I come across it. Just not sure how far it'll be. Could be a good 25+ minute walk for me. So I'd have to leave early. =)

We'll go around town shall we? Cant remember seeing many good shop last year so you'll have to take me to some. =)
Mon 07/05/07 at 13:27
"possibly impossible"
I know all the good parking spots! What about meeting at the little park just up from the beach, on the way to the town? (by the tourist info centre). sounds like wed is to late, would be better while the shops are still open.
Mon 07/05/07 at 10:36
Regular
Not sure when I'll arrive actually. I'm being picked up at 3pm Wednesday (after he finishes work). It should take 2 hours to get there depending if he wants to stop for a break.

So it might be 6 something before I can be ready.

Where do you fancy meeting? I only know the beach oh and that little arcade that has the large kid ride outside. Parking shouldnt be a problem, there's a huge car park at the back of the hotel that usually only gets dog walkers.
Mon 07/05/07 at 10:21
"possibly impossible"
Although... I work from home wednesdays, so I could meet you after 4pm if you get here early enough.
Mon 07/05/07 at 10:16
"possibly impossible"
Perhaps i can take a half day on friday, then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.