GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[GAME] Resident Evil 4 Review"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Wed 16/06/10 at 20:47
Regular
"Broken Seahorse"
Resident Evil games had always been rather dull and clunky. The first and second were big titles for the Sony Playstation. They were regarded as the benchmark of their generation of survival horror gaming. Ever since, however, the recent titles have been going a bit down hill, they have been all the same game and in dire need of change, for example, the frustrating and restricting camera angles, the combat and indeed the enemies.

Capcom took all this constructive criticism and a few years, they crank out one of the best action packed survival horror games ever produced. The game is perfectly balanced, there is such a wide variety of gameplay. There are puzzle, action and horror elements in this game. It is all blended beautifully together, and it all works. The graphics make the game look superb and add to the overall atmosphere of the game.

I would strongly recommend that you get this game if you are a fan of the series, or even a newcomer. This game took all the criticism the series got, and shut haters of the game right up! If you aspire to get this game from this review, I would advise you to get it on the wii, gamecube or the ps2. If you decide to get it on the PC, it looks atrocious, and does not play as well as the console versions. There are a few patched you can get, however that sort these minor problems out.

An intense action shooter, that takes some fine elements of horror and action games, and produces one of the best games of its generation. This game did what the original resi games and made this the benchmark and best game of its generation.

10/10
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 16/06/10 at 20:47
Regular
"Broken Seahorse"
Resident Evil games had always been rather dull and clunky. The first and second were big titles for the Sony Playstation. They were regarded as the benchmark of their generation of survival horror gaming. Ever since, however, the recent titles have been going a bit down hill, they have been all the same game and in dire need of change, for example, the frustrating and restricting camera angles, the combat and indeed the enemies.

Capcom took all this constructive criticism and a few years, they crank out one of the best action packed survival horror games ever produced. The game is perfectly balanced, there is such a wide variety of gameplay. There are puzzle, action and horror elements in this game. It is all blended beautifully together, and it all works. The graphics make the game look superb and add to the overall atmosphere of the game.

I would strongly recommend that you get this game if you are a fan of the series, or even a newcomer. This game took all the criticism the series got, and shut haters of the game right up! If you aspire to get this game from this review, I would advise you to get it on the wii, gamecube or the ps2. If you decide to get it on the PC, it looks atrocious, and does not play as well as the console versions. There are a few patched you can get, however that sort these minor problems out.

An intense action shooter, that takes some fine elements of horror and action games, and produces one of the best games of its generation. This game did what the original resi games and made this the benchmark and best game of its generation.

10/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.